What do you think when I say Sweden?

I'm curious...

Oh, and please don't say Lena Olin. :P Tell me how you think we look like, how our weather is, how we live, how we dress...anything.

I think of ABBA and Helen Sweden (Do you know her? ) :P

ANd I think about blonde and smart people who live in a cold place. :smiley:

And when I'm thinking about Sweden I have the clours yellow and blue in my head :D

LMAO 😆

Sweden....my lovely country.......we have brunettes too :P......
music: ABBA, The Cardigans, Europe, Alcazar........hm.... :lol:
weather: cold in the winter....yes we do have snow :D....and sometimes nice summers.....
famoes actors accept of Lena: Peter Stormare, Greta Garbo, Ingrid Bergman, Stellan Skarsgård....
directors: Josef Fares, Lasse Hallström, Ingmar Bergman....he he
famoes authors: Astrid Lindgren(Pippi Longstocking), Sjövall&Wahlöö(Martin Beck), Henning Mankell (Kurt Wallander).......
food: meetballs ;)

stores: H&M, IKEA....

and yea all of us are nice here :lol:

anything else to write about? ^_^

Off the top of my head I think of:

Socialized Medicine & Awesome Maternity Benefits (I think that's Sweden)
and
SAAB (although I believe it is now a division of Ford)

That's what I think of ;)

Latealias

Well it reminds me of my friends up there,Blonde n blue eyes nice people and lakes :D

I was there for a whole summer and I love it.It was the best.I really wanna go back soon!!! :D

To all Swedish people...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

O AND I THINK ABOUT KAKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF SWEDEN'S COOLEST!!! hahahaa

Well it reminds me of my friends up there,Blonde n blue eyes nice people and lakes :D

I was there for a whole summer and I love it.It was the best.I really wanna go back soon!!! :D

To all Swedish people...YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

O AND I THINK ABOUT KAKAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF SWEDEN'S COOLEST!!! hahahaa

ha ha :lol: thanx Jo :blush: :hug:

apart from all the obvious things like abba, cute blonde guys, nina person and other swedish music, ...

"Sweden" makes me think about the movies "f***ing Amal" and "Kitchen Stories"
a swedish class i got when i was 15
"jag elsker dig"
Stockholm

:smiley:

Another thing is IKEA!!
Great store btw. Cheap and modern :P Love it.

I love Sweden. I'm thinking about spending there a year. I still have to chose between Sweden, Finland or Norway.

apart from all the obvious things like abba, cute blonde guys, nina person and other swedish music, ...

"Sweden" makes me think about the movies "f***ing Amal" and "Kitchen Stories"
a swedish class i got when i was 15
"jag elsker dig"
Stockholm
:smiley:

ha ha :lol:
Jag älskar dig = I love you :blush:

Another thing is IKEA!!

I love Sweden. I'm thinking about spending there a year. I still have to chose between Sweden, Finland or Norway.

awwwww....yea should go here then I think... ;) do you wanna study here or work?? :lol:

EUROVISION!!!! I Love It and you guys always have good songs My favourite was "It Hurts" by Lena something I don't know but she did have fun with her microphone stand it was so funny and It was the only one mt Dad liked which means it was good!!

EUROVISION!!!! I Love It and you guys always have good songs My favourite was "It Hurts" by Lena something I don't know but she did have fun with her microphone stand it was so funny and It was the only one mt Dad liked which means it was good!!

ha ha Lena Philipsson(sp?) you mean ;) yea...it was a good song..."Det gör ont" in Swedish.....but this year we sucked (n) :blink: and yea the microphone stand.... :lol:

Another thing is IKEA!!

Go to Sweden. We're really fun here, and nice and I promise you we'll be sweet to you (I'll tell them all to :P )

I've always thought of us swedes as on the outside is pretty normal, serious people that really isn't any of that, we're just so fun and weird and crazy! :lol: Just look at Grynet. (you know who I mean, Karin. ;) )

I love my country. Especially the city I live in, but I'm so bored with my life...It'd be so much fun to live in United States. It's on my to-do-with-my-life-list, moving to the U.S.

But Sweden will always be my home. ^_^

Go to Sweden. We're really fun here, and nice and I promise you we'll be sweet to you (I'll tell them all to :P )

I've always thought of us swedes as on the outside is pretty normal, serious people that really isn't any of that, we're just so fun and weird and crazy! :lol: Just look at Grynet. (you know who I mean, Karin. ;) )

I love my country. Especially the city I live in, but I'm so bored with my life...It'd be so much fun to live in United States. It's on my to-do-with-my-life-list, moving to the U.S.

But Sweden will always be my home. ^_^

But hey Joella...you live in Gothenburg right? I think it is a nice city...my brother lives there btw ^_^

yes....Sweden will also be my home... :blush: and hey Joella you can hide inside my bag when I am going to the US next year :lol:

Ta ingen skit!- Take no s***--(hahahahahaha)-Grynet

hahaah we'll i was forced to come here so ummm... :Ponder: i dunno what to say...

i love Ikea ;) i stole a pencil from there once :angelic:

*coughs* there, happy Karin??? :P

ohhh and SWEDISH MEAT BALLS WITH GRAVYYYY!!! mmmmmmm

hahaah we'll i was forced to come here so ummm... :Ponder: i dunno what to say...

i love Ikea ;) i stole a pencil from there once :angelic:

*coughs* there, happy Karin??? :P

ohhh and SWEDISH MEAT BALLS WITH GRAVYYYY!!! mmmmmmm

LMAO.......nice of you to write something Nat ;) :lol:

HA HA....meetballs is our kind of "main food" on the christmas food table.... ^_^

Pencil right...well I won´t tell anyone ok :cool: *whispers*:Next year people....Nat is in danger :P :blink:

Back