Season 2 what do you think?

do you think syd had a dream ?

• 1. yes she did

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. no it was for real

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
even though a dream would be perfect and everyhting would be all alias good again, i highly doubt that! jj did the dream thing once with felicity i dont think he would do that again(im sorry i brought up felicity again but it makes a point!lol) which is fine by me because i would be disappointed in a dream! i really want to find out what happened though, but i do think its real!

i think its for reals...a dream would be to weird...even for alias!!! jj isnt that dense to make all that stuff for nothing is he@?!?!!?

It's definitely not a dream. I honestly think that would just mess things up and make the show kinda corny.

Vicky :smiley:

it's not a dream. there's no way. and at this point, I don't want it to be a dream. I want it to be real so I can see what the heck is going on, and what happened that night.

It was definitely not a dream. That's taking the easy way out, and Alias never does that. But that doesn't mean it was necessarily real. I don't know how to explain it. I just know it wasn't a dream. ;)

For some reason I don't think it is a dream (though I wish it was - and it very well may be). However, I am more inclined to believe that it is an laternate reality. But, I don't care what it is - as long as it can be undone!!

i said dream just because i dont want to believe anything else!! but maybe you guys are right that it is real and yes i wanna know whats goin on but i want eveything back to normal!!

All I know is that this is freaking psycho!! And I don't like it. I mean, they just got Syd and Vaughn together. They can't just all of the sudden go poof- he's married!! I always thought Alias to be a heightened sense of reality. That whatever happened couldn't be too far fetched or it wouldn't be realistic. (Granted to Rambaldi thing is a stretch as well as the doubling) But an alternate reality- come on!

Back