Season 4 What Do You Want Most To Happen Next Season?

What Do You Want Most To Happen Next Season

• Vaughn & Sydney to stay together

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will to come back

• Rambaldi to end

• Irina to come back

• Jack to still be good

• Sloane to die

• Sydney to have a social life

• all of the above

• Total voters
I must say though, you make a lot of good points.

Basically, we need a continuation of the first two seasons, not an attempt at turning the show into something else. Sure the story can develop, but they have to stay true to the characters, and the premise.

All of the above, all the way.
-Sydney and Vaughn definatly HAVE to stay together, I mean, they're perfect for eachother
-For a dork, Will was still a god part of the show because he knew the truth
-There is way too much of this Rambaldi junk
-From what I've heard Irina was a good Character though it's been said she won't come back
-Making Jack evil would be a little much, what with everything else happening(Sloane, Nadia etc.)
-Sloane, of course NEEDS to die, I can't stand him anymore!
-Sydney needs to make more friends, I mean, her best friend was killed and impersinated, and Will, well, who knows what happened to him!

Yes, yes, yes, let's just hope that most of these will come true!

Sloane dying?! What are you ON, girl? :thud: Sloane is like the coolest villain ever, man! :::smokes a joint::: ;) (<-- not really)

Leslie said:
Sloane dying?! What are you ON, girl? :thud: Sloane is like the coolest villain ever, man! :::smokes a joint::: ;) (<-- not really)
[post="984908"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree. Love to hate Sloane, hate Lauren, period. ;)
✌️

I really really miss Irina! Not that she was ever a good mother but she added a lot to the show and I liked when the show had more emotion to it besides the whole "I was missing for two years, Vaughn is a jerk, I have no friends, and all this show is about now is missions that aren't even as good as the other 2 seasons!" lol Kidding but serious at the same time!

I just want Sydney and Vaughn to stay together, it would be nice if all of the other choices happened in Season 4 but I don't want Sloane to be killed off.

I want Jack and Sydney to grow in their relationship and become close.

I want Syd to dump Vaughn and move on to someone else.

More interaction between Jack and Sloane. They are the best characters on the show, and Victor and Ron rule!

More backstory on Jack.

Vaughn to not be in every scene.

For Sark to just go awayand leave Sydney alone for her to realize her father does not always have it out for her. And for Syd and Vaugh to progress slowly with their relationship.

..i hate to be repetitive, and lame, but i really, really, really, would love to see Syd taking some vacations with.. :blush: ...Vaughn! ..i said it.. :blush: ..well she couldn't spent them alone...the night is cold...so feet get cold... :rolleyes:

..and them after this, LOTS OF ACTION! LOTS OF KICK ASS SYDNEY! :woot:

I would like to see Sydney come to the realization that she can't continue working at the CIA as a double without my help. At which point JJ will call me personally to recruit me to be a part of the show, playing Syd's new partner :smiley:

Xin Li

xinli11 said:
I would like to see Sydney come to the realization that she can't continue working at the CIA as a double without my help.  At which point JJ will call me personally to recruit me to be a part of the show, playing Syd's new partner :smiley:

Xin Li
[post="1024777"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: If that happened I would be soooooooo jealous.

I def want Syd and Vaughn to stay together! I mean hell it took them one and a half seasons to get together and then they were apart for a whole season so...they deserve it.
Will to come back....YOU ARE NUTS! Being as violently anti-Will as I am (only because he wants Syd and thats BAD!) I say hell no he shouldn't come back. grrr!
Rambaldi to end... YA RIGHT! Rambaldi is the whole show! Te point of the show has always been to fidn out more about Rambaldi. If they just dropped it now it wouldn't make sense, plus it makes a really good story line.
Irina to come back, YES! She was an amazing character and she adds so much to the show.
Jack is the best Spy-Daddy. He needs to be somewhat mysterious. It dosen't matter to me either way if he goes good or bad this season as long as he's there. And it depends on what you mean by bad!
Sloan can't die. I think we've established this. He is also a very important character to the show plus he's not too bad. I'm not pro-Sloan but I'm not anti-Sloan either.
Syd now has Vaughn, thus they should have a social life together. I do think she needs to get out more often. It seems like since the loss of Francie she never goes out and does anything. I think thye should introduce some new friends into the cast and make her have a social life. Though it would be hard to lie to all your friends and anyone you care for.
Thats just my opinion though....no one has to agree with me! :D
..i hate to be repetitive, and lame, but i really, really, really, would love to see Syd taking some vacations with..  ...Vaughn! ..i said it..  ..well she couldn't spent them alone...the night is cold...so feet get cold... 

..and them after this, LOTS OF ACTION! LOTS OF KICK ASS SYDNEY! 
Oh yeah! Cecilia!

Back