What do you want to name your future children?

girls: amelia, matilda, morgan, michaela, vera...and some more, i can't think of. i actually have a whole list of possible names on my computer, but i'm not on my computer right now, so yeah.

boys: connor, jack, kyle.

has anyone ever read that children's book (i forgot the name) where this mother names her seven children after the days of the week?

or has anyone seen where the heart is where ashley judd names her children after snack foods?

that gave me an idea. since my real name is cherry, i wanted to maybe name my children after fruit as well. like, i don't know, kiwi or strawberry...or just berry. no mango though. not naming my kid mango. (chris kattan, anyone?) anyway, it's just an idea. :smiley:

crazy spinster said:
or has anyone seen where the heart is where ashley judd names her children after snack foods?

that gave me an idea. since my real name is cherry, i wanted to maybe name my children after fruit as well. like, i don't know, kiwi or strawberry...or just berry. no mango though. not naming my kid mango. (chris kattan, anyone?) anyway, it's just an idea. :smiley:
poor kids...

kid: hello, my name is pineapple!

Sophie said:
i also like Asha !
Hey that's my name!!!! :rolleyes: I want to have alot of kids, but what I have heard about birthing it makes mr think twice. I wanna have kids and adopt them too! I think I want to have 5 or 6 kids. My favorite names for girls are Emma, Julianne (Yes after you Jo), Sydney, and Mallory. My faovrite boys names are Joshua, Michael, Daniel, Nicolas. ANd my I like names that can be both like Jamie, Madison, or Sammy!

THANK you! Someone agrees with me! Every person I say that to, they go, OMG, you're such a bi**!! Little kids are adorable and so cute! I could just hug every one I see!! ::shudders:: I wouldn't hug anyone if my life depended on it...maybe if Alias depended on it, LMAO!!! :lol:

i love babies and small children. i can deal with them better than with older children. i spent all of last summer babysitting a three year old and an 18-month-old and i miss them now. :(

i used to hate children too though. but i got over it, eventually. :smiley:

VaughnFan13 said:
poor kids...

kid: hello, my name is pineapple!
haha, yeah, that would stop me from doing it - other kids making fun of them. kids can be really cruel. i should know, i got made fun of a lot just for the name cherry. so maybe i'll just make their middle name be a fruit. :D

Back