What do you want to name your future children?

I really love Allison, Sydney (despite the whole alias thing), Madison, Halley for 1st names. Jennifer or Elektra...it would be a fanatastic middle name.

Guys...Lucus, Gabriel, Keifer 4 1st names. Bobby or Micheal for a middle name.

OK this is so funny me and my friend just had a talk about this!!

For a girl:

Kathryn Elizabeth, Lynnlee Maire

For a boy:

Ryan Zachary, Luc Scott

I figure if I'm going to be carring the kid for 9 months then I should name it

I love little kids I think I was just meant to be a mom, but I'm going to be a working mom

Jo, its alright I don't think bad of you because you can't stand kids so ppl just can't handle it its fine that doesn't make you a bad person

Ok this was funny me and my friend thought it would be funny if someone name their kid Zoloft!!! ( its an anti-depressant pill) ok I guess we just have a weird sense of humor!

~KM

This is going to be a long list! :smiley:

For a girl
Prudence
Josephine Nicknames Jo and Joey hehehe
Isabelle
Lorelai ( Love that name) LMAO
Rosa
Litttle mary sue ( heheeh)
Katie
Alexis ( LMAO)

For a boy
Jo
Jacob
Michael
Ad since I dont plan on having any kids or ever getting married I will probally name my cats these names LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I wonder if it's really worth haveing a children, sense I go through so much heartacke and all that. I don't think I could handle makeing someone go through all that... But now I see that more then likely I'll have Child... I guess, for in the future, it also matters about the guy I'd be married to, aswell ^_^

i want shane for a girl, roxy for a gurl, sam for a gurl, andi for a gurl, basically a name for a guy that works for a gurl...for a boy....iono..not into guys..but not the common nams like mike adn david...maybe....anton or antoine........yeah

Wow, I feel like I'm kinda backed into a corner here, ummm let's see, I want children, but I'll have children when everything is going right, like if I have a stable job, and if I'm with the right woman (Not one that stabs me in the back) But it doesn't matter, guy or girl, doesn't matter. If it's a boy, I would like to name him Rayne or Max or possibly Drake. And if it's a girl, I would like to name her Raven, or Rei, or maybe Sakura (I know it's from CCS, I still like the name though)

Back