What Grade are you in?

nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
I'm in 8th grade... HS next year! yay! i can't wait except i'm a little scared of the drugs and gangs and that felgercarb but i know i won't get into that stuff. i can't believe that sophomores and freshmans actually get pregnant that early! it's just crazy...
dude, there are freaking 8th graders that have gotten pregnant already. Scary, isn't it?
AHHHH, freakish.... very very freakish. Oh god, i could never imagine myself with a baby. Actually, yea my friend knows an 8th grader who has a baby. ::shudders:: babies having babies :rolleyes:
LMAO! That last part was funny...I know a 7th grader who had a kid..it's really sad...and GROSS....I'm probably not gonna have kids LMAO!! I don't like babies...little kids...old old people....baH! well!! I'm movin to Aussie with some people, I'll have a happy life soon ^_^ I can't even see myself dating, much less having a kid :lol:

damn im so old compared to you guys!! im gonna be a junior in college next year well thats if i plan on goin back!!! :D

ames723 said:
damn im so old compared to you guys!! im gonna be a junior in college next year well thats if i plan on goin back!!! :D
don't worry, i'm right there with ya! ;) i'm a junior in college right now. going to graduate soon. scary! :blink:

oh and all you 8th graders dont worry high school its that bad!! if i survived it you guys can!!middle school sucked more then hs! you have so much more freedom in high school!! just dont bring pot or anyother drug and dont smoke in the bathrooms!! god i hated it when people did that!! this one time this stupid girl was smoking in the bathroom and they caught her so she tried to run away but she didnt get to far!! and yes the upper classmen will pick on but dont worry youll be fine!! beleive me!! :D

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
nance said:
I'm in 8th grade... HS next year! yay! i can't wait except i'm a little scared of the drugs and gangs and that felgercarb but i know i won't get into that stuff. i can't believe that sophomores and freshmans actually get pregnant that early! it's just crazy...
dude, there are freaking 8th graders that have gotten pregnant already. Scary, isn't it?
AHHHH, freakish.... very very freakish. Oh god, i could never imagine myself with a baby. Actually, yea my friend knows an 8th grader who has a baby. ::shudders:: babies having babies :rolleyes:
LMAO! That last part was funny...I know a 7th grader who had a kid..it's really sad...and GROSS....I'm probably not gonna have kids LMAO!! I don't like babies...little kids...old old people....baH! well!! I'm movin to Aussie with some people, I'll have a happy life soon ^_^ I can't even see myself dating, much less having a kid :lol:
yea...theres always rumors that ppl in my school cut for a nice day in some guys house. theres a few girls that allegedly got abortions....but no one knows for sure.

honestly i don't know what these girls see in spending the day with certain trashy guys that r in hs. it annoys me even more when they go on bragging they lost their virginity. Your only 13 god damn it! You have a whole life ahead of you! Its so very wrong.

im in 7th grade. a young un here. lol! next year 8th grade. nots cared to go to high school in 2 years though. i hae lots of friends there. and a big sister who says its fine. Not goign to private school though i could. the bergen academys are roght near me.

Back