What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

Add me too please ... that was great ... wow Paris Hilton much ... Fran is right Lauran is a blond ... awww I think Michael has always liked Syd ... and now she like him too ... spoilers are great ... Lauran is a b**** as usual ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

SYDNEY?!?!?!?!?!

:woot:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! :bounce:

Are you ok? Hurricane Rita and stuff? *worried*

This fic ROCKS! Pee-emmy me, please! :notworthy:

just a question though... why is Shane West (that IS Shane West, right) in the wallpaper? :blink:

luv juju :harp:

Bubbles said:
SYDNEY?!?!?!?!?!

:woot:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you! :bounce:

Are you ok? Hurricane Rita and stuff? *worried*

This fic ROCKS! Pee-emmy me, please! :notworthy:

just a question though... why is Shane West (that IS Shane West, right) in the wallpaper? :blink:

luv juju :harp:
[post="1498404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yep, everything is perfectly fine, toook a last minute turn.

shane west thing:

b/c he portrays a character that comes in later on ;)

PM LIST:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf
Gaia
Vaughnlover15
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
PoketRockets11
seona
maddy28
Bubbles
hannahb
Alias79
sydney_alias_vaughn

Update should be up in about an hour or 2!!

Well here's chapter 2, enjoy!

:hug: thanks to my betas:
Dani, Riley, and meghanlyn85

oh and i've got an xanga dedicated to all my fics (just opened it last night so its still under construction) Sydneys fics enjoy!!

Chapter 2

After a night spent pigging out on ice cream, chocolate and an endless amount of carbs while watching Titanic and the Notebook over and over again, the girls had collapsed on Sydney’s king sized bed after a three AM session of karaoke and a run to the supermarket to pick up tabloids.

Sydney’s alarm clock had gone off at eight AM and she tossed one of her silver Manolo Blahnik heels at it, effectively shutting it off. “It’s too early to get up,” she said as she went back to sleep on her Hello Kitty pillow. An hour later, the phone rang and after five rings, Sydney finally picked up.

“Hello?” She asked sleepily as she looked over at Francie and Lauren who had fallen asleep on top of all the suitcases.

“Sydney, dahlin’ please tell me you’re not just getting up. Don’t you remember your trip today?” Sydney’s Russian-born movie-star mother, Irina Derevko said in her usually cheerful voice. From the background noise, Sydney could tell she was probably in Beverly Hills at the spa or the nail salon getting her bi-weekly manicure/pedicure or massage.

She yawned. “What time is it?”

“Nine. Hey, listen, your dad and I are going to Paris for the next two weeks. I need to find an awards dress.”

“It’s nine already?!?” Sydney half shouted into the phone causing the other two girls to stand up immediately and ran to the bathrooms to get the flat iron first. “s***!” And with that she hung up the phone, tossing it in the growing pile of clothes and other miscellaneous things on her floor and bed.

She ran down the hall to her bathroom only to hear the shower already running and the one down the hall was already being used. There would be no time for her to shower. “Ugh!! This sucks!” Sydney groaned as she pulled on her Victoria’s Secret Pink sweats and rolled the sleeves of the jacket up. She grabbed a pink ponytail holder and pulled her hair up into a pony and slipped on some flip flops. Not exactly her best, but it would have to do. I wonder what Michael will think, Sydney found herself wondering and then snapped herself out of it. She’d have to talk to Lauren and Francie about it whenever they were done getting ready.

In one of the upstairs bathrooms, Lauren Reed found herself piling on even more make up. Truth be told, she wasn’t anywhere near as pretty as Sydney was. Sydney could wear no make up, old clothes, and still look amazing to everyone. She just had this aura of natural beauty that nothing could take away and make up could just multiply it. Life just wasn’t fair. Yes, Lauren Reed was jealous of her. She always had been. Sydney was everything she wasn’t. Of course, she couldn’t ever tell anyone that. Lauren secretly celebrated every one of Sydney’s failures, including her breakup with Danny. If she only knew why Danny dumped her…or better yet, who he dumped her for…And it definitely wasn’t Amy. Lauren smiled to herself as she put on some eyeliner. She heard the sound of Francie and Sydney attempting to carry the suitcases down the stairs but it seemed like they were dragging them. A moment later she heard the front door opening and then the sounds of the four guys coming in.

“Morning, ladies!” Will Tippin greeted them.

“Mhm…morning.” Sydney replied sleepily, but perked up when Michael came in carrying a tray of Starbucks. “You’re my hero, thanks!” She said with a huge smile. She gave him a quick hug and kiss on the check and grabbed her coffee before she went back to get the other bags.

“Need help with those?” Eric asked.

“Yes, that would be very nice, thanks.” Francie replied as she took a sip of her coffee. “Lauren’s still gonna be awhile. So you can just put them in the car.”

The boys grabbed some of the bags and began loading them into the car.

“Michael looks really nice today…the green jacket shirt really compliments his eyes…”

“Wow! Girlie, you like him, don’t you?”

“What? How’d you know?”

“Because you’ve been talking non-stop about him since you and Danny were on the rocks!”

Sydney sighed and took another sip of her coffee. “I don’t know. It’s like really weird. We’ve been so close since like forever and like I don’t know if it’s like a Danny rebound or what.”

“Talk to him about it.”

“No! I can’t. It could ruin everything.”

“Or it could be the start of something great.” Francie replied, always looking on the bright side. She grabbed her Gucci tote, Sidekick II and coffee before walking outside, sliding her Chanel sunglasses into place. Sydney grabbed her Sidekick, Louis Vuitton bag, and followed her.

“Just talk to him on the plane.” Francie suggested.

“No. That’ll just be bad. I mean, what happens if he like hates me or something and we’re all stuck living together in Cabo for a week. There’s already gonna be enough drama.”

While the girls were busy talking, Michael couldn’t help but admire how gracefully Sydney tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. No one could make sweats look as good as Sydney did. He climbed into the stretch Hummer after shutting the trunk and tried to ignore the fact that Sydney sitting across from him was temptation itself.

Lauren bounced down the stairs in a Seven for All Mankind denim mini skirt and a baby blue top with her Prada purse that couldn’t even hold anything but her ID and some lip gloss. She slid into the stretch Hummer that now was packed with suitcases, duffle bags, and her closest friends. And they made their way to the small airstrip where Jack Bristow’s private jet awaited them.

Pm List:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf
Gaia
Vaughnlover15
SydneyVaughn47
ASIOagent
Alwazabrat
PoketRockets11
seona
maddy28
Bubbles
hannahb
Alias79
sydney_alias_vaughn

Great update. Lauren is a b**** as alsways. Vaughn and Syd like each other......but are both so damn subborn. Hope this will change soon. Can't wait for more.

Interesting... I wonder if Lauren finds out that Syd likes Vaughn she'll try and ruin that too. :P Stupid *h**e. I hate Lauren. :angry: Can't wait till they get to Cabo! ;) Great job!

This sounds good
I really like it
It will be interesting to see how long it will take before Syd and Michael get together
cause the obviously like eachother
Put me on the PM list?
Update again soon please

wow so i already dont like lauren and i have this feeling that maybe they do hook up then lauren does something stupid tha makes syd get in a fight wit him ....or something lke that
\

Back