What Happens in Cabo, Stays in Cabo

I knew there was gonna be a reason to hate Lauren in this story too.. isn't there always. Hopefully it works out right and Syd talks to Vaughn tho.

Great update, can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Beautiful pictures. And I love the chapter. Great. Can't wait for more. What's with Vaughn calling Syd baby? That's a little wierd if you ask me, especially if they are just friends.

That was great ... lamo that is soo me sleeping in when there are things that need to be done ... Lauran is a b**** ... she sould be jelous of Syd ... aww Vaughn soo has a crush on Syd ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

P.S. it has been more than 5 posts

okay ppl, since Nitty pointed out to me that it has been more than 5 posts, and b/c i feel especially nice since desperate housewives & greys anatomy premieres tonight...

some quotes/spoilers for chapter 3:

“Syd…you’re not okay. I…I just care about you that’s all.” He paused, “I’m here if you want to talk.”

“Hey Syd, Julian and Michael think you’re hott!”

Great story! This looks really good! Of course Lauren is already being a b**** and I can't wait for Sydney and Vaughn to hook up. I have a feeling Lauren and Sark are going to add some extra drama to this story! Can I please get a PM when you update again? I loved your spoilers by the way! :D (y)

lee :happydance:

oh ma god, sydney, im loving you writing again!!! i missed your fics!! can i get a pm for this one too please?!?! thanks!

Thanks to the betas! :hug:

Chapter 3

They had been in the air for an hour already. Francie was watching Monster-In-Law in the movie room of the jet with Lauren. Will, Julian, and Eric were watching ESPN on the other flat screen TV while Sydney was reading a script that Universal Studios had sent her. On the opposite side of the plane, Michael Vaughn was playing a game on his cell phone. He glanced up for a brief second, met her gaze, and then walked over and sat in the seat across from her.

“Watcha reading?” He asked.

“Just some script Universal sent over.” Sydney said calmly. Michael nodded.

“Is it good?”

“Yeah, I guess.” She replied and went back to reading.

“So how come you’re not watching that chick flick with Fran?”

Sydney shrugged. “Don’t feel like it.”

“You okay?” He asked concerned.

“Mhm.”

“Syd…you’re not okay. I…I just care about you that’s all.” He paused, “I’m here if you want to talk.”

“I know. I’m fine, really. I just have a lot on my mind, that’s all.” She forced.

“Well, we’re gonna be landing in a few hours. So try to relax. This is spring break, remember?”

Sydney nodded and Michael walked back to his original seat and sat down. She was about to finish reading about why the character she was supposed to play, Melissa, was getting kicked out of school when the boys began chatting. Sydney managed to tune them out for awhile, until Eric said, “Hey Syd, Julian and Michael think you’re hott!”

She put down the script and walked over to where the guys were. “Oh really? Well I think one of you is really hott so I guess we’re even.” She winked and grabbed a diet coke from the small kitchenette on the jet and sat back down in her seat, feeling four sets of eyes watching her. She gazed out the window at the clouds below, feeling like she was flying through them. Michael thinks I’m hott, Sydney thought happily. But found herself wondering, since when am I so outgoing?

I know, its kinda short but the next chapter is really really good!!

PM List:

freelancer79
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
texasalias2004
KAliasGirl
rileylovesalias
aliasfan212
vaughnshoney
aliasdancer007
meghanlyn85
Nicky_Bristow
vaughnsgurl4lf