What is the big shock for next season?

JJ has said next season will start off with a big shock what is it?

• >Sloane is Sydney's biological father

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • >Someone will die

• >Someone we thought was dead is really alive

• >Vaughn will propose to Syd

• >Irena's loyalties will be definitely be reavealed

• >Kendall is gay

• >It's something else

• Total voters
AliasALIAS said:
syd_spy47 said:
But I voted for we finally see where Irina's loyalties lie and so forth.
Highly possible. But I could also see us almost finding out Irina's true loyalties when suddenly the screen turns black and

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>ALIA<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>S</span></span>

And then a whole summer before we see Irina again :confused: :D
lol...i can see the producers doing that to us. Irina's about to tell Syd everything, while i'm nervously waiting to see what she has to say and then the season's over. if that happened, i'd be so mad because i really want to see where irina's loyalties lie

Maybe, maybe in Season 3, we will find out who Freplica REALLY is, and it's someone we TOTALLY don't expect!! Something, shocking anyway. I don't know, I CAN"T WAIT!!!!

yeah i think irina will reveal everything to syd!! or so i hope cause i really want her to stick around for next season! :D

that would be some crazy stuff if Kendall really was gay.
Sloane will NEVER be Syd's father....hes just too damn creepy....
I voted for someone being alive that we thought was dead....

"My vote?? Kendell's gay!!!!! hahahahahahaha!!!! And announces that he will be quiting the CIA to perform on Broadway!! "

hahahaha!!! :rotflmao: ugh i cant wait anymore!! i want to know now damnit!!! :cuss: ok calm down only like a few more weeks!! :D

I hope that syd and vaughn get engaged but then it wouldnt have the great story line that it does now still i want them to get married!
~ASH~

sydbristow said:
I have this wierd feeling that everyone is going to be related. Like Sark will be a sibling to Syd or something.
I hope it won't be this !! it woul be :eekhair:

I think that Kandall is ga. I mean it is sooo totally odvious! No, I am not sure what is going to happen but I'm pretty sure that Sloane is not Sydney's father. THat would be too frrrrreaky! It would be too much like a soap opera I think.

I think Irina's motives would be revealed. That she believes that Sydney is the one who was prophesied and that she's obsessed with Rambaldi bcoz she wants to stop the apocalypse from happening.
I also think that Sark will turn out to be Syd's bro. Too much evidence points to it. David Anders' age, Sark's remarks... and that this would be connected to fulfilling the prophecy.
Didn't anybody notice that Irina and Sark seems to become less evil as the eps go by???

jason bourne said:
I think Irina's motives would be revealed. That she believes that Sydney is the one who was prophesied and that she's obsessed with Rambaldi bcoz she wants to stop the apocalypse from happening.
I also think that Sark will turn out to be Syd's bro. Too much evidence points to it. David Anders' age, Sark's remarks... and that this would be connected to fulfilling the prophecy.
Didn't anybody notice that Irina and Sark seems to become less evil as the eps go by???
ITA! (well.. except for Sark being Syd's bro which I don't think he is) Everything that you said is going to happen. Sooner than you think. Wait and see.

Back