What makes you happy?

if i can forgot about the things in life for a few moments, thats where soccer comes into place on the pitch i can forget almost everything.

I only feel better when there is nothing to worry about or when you dont have to make important choices in life.

TV & music

prolly only things that keep me not from being crazely stressed out like my friends.

New CD's always make me happy too :smiley:

anything free as well :D

Hmm, this is definitely an interesting topic. What makes me happy in life is just having a good time. Also, I love it when something challenges me and in the end I excel it. Like, for example, I've always been like such an idiot in math. But this quarter, I actually scored 2 As on a quiz and a B on the mid-term. It was such a euphoric feeling! :smiley:

Alias makes me happy, my friends make me happy, but i dont really have any friends anymore becuz most of my true friends have moved away :depressed: and my mom is being a sh*t head about it :depressed:

cheer up maggie!!!!

what makes me happy -

my boyfriend :smiley:
going to concerts :band:
eating ice cream and chocolate :eat:
lying on the beach :surf:
seeing new things and places especially amazing views 🤤
watching Alias (i'm so bummed about the xmas break - i only just found out!):tvhappy:
scuba diving :snorkel:

everything in my life has mad eme happy, even if it sum things that happend to me were really bad, but when i look back on it i tell my self *that was suppose to happen, and it has made me a stronger and happeir person now that it is gone*,
but the number one thing that gets me through my days and make me so happy are my friends, they mean so much to me, i just dont know wut i would do with out them

Back