What movie did you just watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Robots last night...absolutely loved it!

Last movies not in theater would be Fight Club (which is such an awesome movie) and Donnie Darko (another awesome movie).

An Argentinian film - Nine Queens (English translation) or something like that. Better than I expected it to be.

Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror - well, there was Greg Vaughan... still it was a waste of time...
Meet the Fockers - quite good but I guess it could have been funnier...

Friend Cait and I went on a Wes binge yesterday and watched Royal Tenenbaums and then went to a midnight showing of Life Aquatic. :D AWESOMELY funtimes. :love:

Truman Show on TBS (my favorite movie of 98). Jim Carrey was robbed of an Oscar nomination! :angry:

Later I watched the last 4 chapters of School of Rock :band: :Punkrock: on DVD with Jack Black/Richard Linklater audio commentary.

church of mammals said:
Truman Show on TBS (my favorite movie of 98).  Jim Carrey was robbed of an Oscar nomination! :angry:
[post="1257933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Agreed!!!

church of mammals said:
Truman Show on TBS (my favorite movie of 98).  Jim Carrey was robbed of an Oscar nomination! :angry:

[post="1257933"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jim Carrey's gotten jobbed by the Academy on at least 2 occasions, in my opinion: "The Truman Show", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and I think you can make a case for a couple other performances as well.

Just watched I. Robot and Troy.

GarnerForEmmy said:
Jim Carrey's gotten jobbed by the Academy on at least 2 occasions, in my opinion:  "The Truman Show", "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" and I think you can make a case for a couple other performances as well. 

Just watched I. Robot and Troy.
[post="1258765"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't forget Man On the Moon. He didn't play Andy Kaufman in that movie, he WAS Andy Kaufman in that movie.

I just came back from seeing The Aviator. Great movie. I didn't know Willem Dafoe was in the movie. Leo, Cate Blachett, and Kate Beckinsale :love: :sigh: :thud: were awesome as well as the supporting cast (Alan Alda, Alec Baldwin).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back