What movie did you just watch?

Pirates of the Caribbean 3. A good film, but Orlando Bloom just annoyed me to death. That guy is so boring, I wished Will would have died in the end for real. No Orlando Bloom + More Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow = One of the best films ever (I can only dream)

Final Fantasy: Advent Children - Surprisingly excellent, I advise any FF7 fan to watch this its very well made, Cloud n Tifa make such a cute couple :lol:

They should do a FF8 feature next :cool: I'll apply for the Squall part

What happened? ^

Warning: POTC 3 spoilers.

The bonus scene has a boy singing the pirate song. Elizabeth is with him and she is looking out to sea at the setting sun. There is a green flash at the horizon, then The Flying Dutchman appears. Elizabeth smiles and then we see Will smiling as the ship sails towards them.

Remember it was said that whenever there is a green flash on the horizon as the sun sets, it means a soul has returned from the dead?

The flash seems to indicate that Will is alive & back for good, not just for a visit. Elizabeth is faithfully waiting with their 10 year old son. A happy ending that leaves room for a potential sequel.

Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer

I liked this very much. It was better than Spiderman 3 in my opinion.

There was no explanation how Dr. Doom was brought back to life. There was footage of some stooge using a cutting wheel.

I was surprised that they made 'Galactus' a planetary sized cloud rather than a giant humanoid.

I liked seeing the Fantasti-car. Flying by autopilot from New York City to Siberia in a matter of minutes is rather quick. :P

The subplot about touching
Johnny Storm would switch your powers with him
was good. The scene with Jessica Alba with her clothes burned off? To quote Paris Hilton "That's hot!" :lol: My favourite scene! :angelic:

Back