What would you like to happen?

What would you like to happen in the season finale?

• Vaughn betrays the CIA and unveils his master plot!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will getting to finally kick someone's ass!

• Syd being pregnant!

• Francie(FAKE) taking the plunge....badly!

• Sloane croaks over and dies!

• Will and Sydney save Vaughn

• Vaughn and Will save Sydney

• Irena admitting she was bad all along and unveils a plan

• Sydney finding out Sark is her brother! (full or half!)

• Irena turning out to be good!

• other

• Total voters
MY THEORY!!!!!! MY THEORY!!! ok here it is again if u havent heard.
ok....
syd has the chance to kill sark but..
sark says
you cant shoot me
and syd says
why not
and he says
... because im ur brother.
fade black allias screen.
~chanel :redhair:

I would love to see Vaughn and Will save Sydney. At first i was going to vote for Will kicking butt but then i thought i could see that and Vaughn fighting with him at the same time (hopefully) while suspense is happening so i voted to Vaughn and Will saving Sydney.

sarkgirl17 said:
Ok Sark is definitely Sloane and Irina;s love child and Syd's half-brother - totally Star Wars theme!
Love child? Yeah right. Irina hates his guts. Besides, if Sark is Sydney's brother, he's Jack's son.

I voted for Irina turning out to be good. (even though I don't think we're going to find out this season).

i doubt we will ever find that one out! which could be very good, we may think she is good but there can always be that little voice inside our heads trying to persuade us that she isnt! but she is!lol

I think we find out what she's up to in the episode "endgame"...because of the title...does anyone remember in the second episode i believe in the second season when Jack goes to Irina's cell and says "If Sydney in any way becomes victim to your ENDGAME then I will kill you"...so I'm hoping the title endgame is implying to what Irina is up to...

With Irina having her man Sark blow up the building makes her sort of evil. She can still love Sydney though and I love Irina still.

It is not going to happen but I would love Sydney finds out Vaughn is her brother for the absolute shock value plus the true love vs taboo conflict. :run: :devil: :nuke: :o_O: :alien:

Why would Irina encourage the relationship if there were any sort of kinship there? And Jack would know, as would everyone else around, since the child would have been born during Irina's tenure as Laura . . . it would be just a little difficult for Irina to hide a pregnancy, don'cha think? (Not to mention an extreme ICK factor . . .)
:blink:

Meanwhile, as to the father of Sark, if it turns out that he is Irina's child: I think it might be quite likely that he is Jack's because that would mess things up that much more for him! Dramatically, it carries the greater punch if he has to face his son on the other side. What if he knew that "Laura" was pregnant and has been hoping all this time not to have to meet his son? What if he has been fearing that his son might be out there somewhere working against him and keeping it to himself? Talk about torment--!
;)

What if they're twins! Irina could have hid that from jack if he wasn't there for the birth and she could have lied to him about the ultrasounds and stuff, but a more likely scenario if Jack isn't the daddy, that she had Sark after she "died"...but I don't like the idea of Jack being the dad. I don't want anymore confusing stuff with him. I've finally gotten comfortable with who Jack is...don't confuse me JJ!

irina turns out to be good cuz i doubt it will be ne1 saving ne1 and vaugn being bad is too many bad people on the show so it is either irina is good or sark is her bro

SydB_JenG said:
I don't want anymore confusing stuff with him. I've finally gotten comfortable with who Jack is...don't confuse me JJ!
I think you're fated to disappointment . . . there are still too many skeletons in his closet.
;)

LOL!!

i have no clue what i want the season finale to be, i hope it is something that noone is expecting but i guess that could be bad being then we won't have alias for another 3 months *NO....must....not....think...about....it*

I think the Francie plot will happen next episode but I still think that that would make a great season finale.

I want Irina to be good. I want it to be a positive thing that we all know for a fact. No more wondering about her. Its time to know, dont ya think?

^_^ - VL

Back