Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystique

• Other

• Total voters
heehee oh i know... alright im not feeling particularly evil tonight ^_^

1039941706_uresxavier.jpg

You are Professor X! You are a very effective teacher, and you are very committed to those who learn from you. You put your all into everything you do, to some extent because you fear failure more than anything else. You are always seeking self-improvement, even in areas where there is nothing you can do to improve.

Hey, that is pretty cool, though the picture is a bit weird. So I'm a telepath? I can definately deal with that now, let's work on the wheel chair.... :woot: Thanks for doing it for me!

That's all right, comics, weird pics, they go together I guess. I like running though with the power X has I would not mind it I guess...

Really? It hurts my knees but it gives me a place to vent anger and frustrations, that and piano/music and reading and cleaning/weeding.

Yeah, tell me about it, I like distance better than sprinting, which equals sore knees after every run, that's OK, at least I trashed them in basketball and not running. That makes it not quite so much my fault right? :blush:

I'm so dumb! I thought to myself this is a great poll who made it? It was me and I couldn't even remember, I feel stupid!

I see that you should be in bed by 11 today....

Yes REALLY! :woot: See? I already have the practice of being a telepath! You were Storm? I'm guessing you put Twister down as your favoite movie? Just kidding though I really liked that movie, when I was little. Can't remember why now. :smiley:

Back