whats ur favorite dress of jens?

i don't remember the oscar dress if someone couldl find a pic but i def think that last year's emmy dress topped this year's...she looks almost mystical

no pics but I'll say I loved Jen's Emmy dress this year but I still absolutely love last year's...so gorgeous! I want one!

my favorite dress was definately last years emmy awards!!!! and why did she bring her parents instead of michael????? :blink:

I actually like the one to this year's Emmy alot but last years was just gorgeous! it went really well with her jewelllery.

and Nicole she brought her parent's because it was her birthday gift to her dad and if you were in her position wouldn't you want to keep your relationship more to yourself?
--Mandy :angelic:

Best Hair: Perosonally a tie between 2002 and 2003 emmy's. (Thank goodness no funky oscar's hair...)
Best Jewlery: 2002 emmy's
Best Dress: 2003 emmy's (she has a nice clutch too!)

Does anyone know who did her dress this time? I got a picture off of some AOL only exclusive and it never mentions who designed it.

sl_ar_07_210903.jpg

You got to love that dress...2002 was fabulous also. The Oscars dress was gorgeous...but the hair killed it. (It was parted a tad weird.) Why am I not having my senior prom now? I would love to wear the ABS remake of this years emmy's dress.

Here are some dresses....

Alias DVD Party
dvd-party006.jpg

2003 Golden Globes
jennifer-garner44.jpg
jennifer-garner21.jpg

2003 ABC Upfront
jennifer-garner01.jpg
jennifer-garner02.jpg

2003 ABC's Anniversary
abc-50-55.jpg
abc-50-16.jpg

2003 Creative Emmys
creative-emmys03-017.jpg

I can't decide between Oscars dress and Alias DVD party. I guess I say that they tie for first because the oscars one is more formalish, but the DVD one is really cute.

i say
hair: daredevil premiere... the wavy hair is just so pretty.
dress: yes, I know it's kind of plain, but this year's (and a tie for last years) creative emmy's black dresses. they look slim and not too over-done. sometimes too dressy dresses can make you look kind of too primped up.
shoes: 2002 Emmys. the straps are gorgeous. go jimmy choo!
accessories: 2002 emmys...love the choker.
:D

Back