whats your heritage ?

Ok, I was born in Canada. But I'm also Italian. That's it. Oh, and I went to Italy for four months and became a legal citizen there. But it's expired now. Ok, um...... That's it. Lol.
kylo4

Ooh, are you Canadian? I mean, Americano? As the Italians would say. Lol. I live in Newmarket Ontario. Which is about a 15 minute drive away from Toronto, if there's no traffic.
kylo4

Thats awesome that some of you guys have a french side.

Mine is boaring.Im here from Puerto Rico and my other side is Dominican Republic but i dont like it.Im from here and my friends say im a freak cause when i talk english i have no accent.I dont know why. :smiley: :D

but that's cool that your from puerto rico! I'm 25% mexican and about 25% ish croatian, i'm also welsh, a little german, slovic, and polish. My grandma is 100% spanish and she used to be able to speak fluently but now she's getting in bad health so she doesn't talk much. My mom's cousin lives in new mexico and grew up in mexico. she has a major accent and talks like- das wa very nice, no?? it's funny but i love her to death!

ok big list (if ya wanna be technical). The ones at the end of the list are ancient ancestors.

1/2 german
1/2 australian
the aussie half is:
irish
scottish
english
spanish

the german half is:
polish
danish
1/8 jewish
mongolian (outer) (thankyou to ghengis khan and his raping hordes)

also i'm (illegiatimatly) related to the british royalty thru=ough the bavarian royalty.

irish, english, german, french, swedish, polish, and 1/3 Cherokee Indian from my mom's side. I don't know about my dad's . I don't look indian at all. :blink: :lol:

okay, my family at least on my mum's side, has been in Australia for the last century at least, but before that it's mostly anglo-celtic (definitley irish, but there's probably little bits of scot, welsh, english etc there too). athough apparently i'm related to Kaiser Willhem II on my maternal grandfathers side

I'm Chinese. ^_^ 100%... i was even born there but now I'm an american citizen... :confused: I think i applied for one and yeah... :lol:

My mother is Ukrainian and my father is 3rd generation Irish/English. I have Ukrainian Christian names and an Irish surname and I live in Australia.

Frogboy_Lives said:
okay, my family at least on my mum's side, has been in Australia for the last century at least, but before that it's mostly anglo-celtic (definitley irish, but there's probably little bits of scot, welsh, english etc there too). athough apparently i'm related to Kaiser Willhem II on my maternal grandfathers side
greetings oh relative. kaiser willhelm's related to me to. my mom's been in australia for about 40 yrs, but my dad's sides been here since the first fleet. his gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 gr8 granpa was an irish/scottish convict on the alexandria which was one of the first convict ships here. back to my heretage *giggles* go check out the law-breaking thread. my ancestor was a theif.

Back