what's your school mascot?

Guys, get ready to laugh...

My school's mascot is a Friar. :lol: (see below) Actually, college people here (or at least ppl who follow the NCAA) will recognize it. ^_^

primary-friars-rgb-250.gif

Les

At my high school, we are the wolfpack. Our mascots are three wolves. I love them! Too bad they cant do any trampoline tricks or anything, but they're still cool!

Parchment and a quill. -.- Haha...well I'm just kidding that's our logo. :x Hawks! Turtles...for the swim team...

When I went to high school, I was the Spartans. (that was about 10 years ago)

I don't go to college. Anyways, the college mascot is the Monte (the bear)

Our primary school was called 'All Souls'. We don't really do mascots here, but it's logo was:

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>A</span>
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>LL</span>
souls

(It's meant to look like the church it's named after. Our school was the second in the UK to have a website, yet nowhere is there a picture of the logo!)

Jai

high school was the hawks
college is the huskies (spelled this way because of its dekalb and from dekalb corn, you would only know that if ur from the midwest)

pii_lena4ever said:
we dont have a mascot... (n) my shool sucks. in which occasions are the mascots used? no one has a mascot over here! exxplain to me...
[post="1006622"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

from Encarta:

mas·cot [más kòt, máskət]
(plural mas·cots)
n
symbol of good luck: a person, animal, or thing that is believed to bring good luck, usually one that becomes the symbol of a particular group, especially a team

[Late 19th century. Via French mascotte from modern Provençal mascotto “little witch.”]
Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2004. © 1993-2003 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Back