Season 2 Whatz up w/ Syd never seeing Vaughn's apartment?

Anyway this is off the subject but I think for their 1 year anv. Vaughn should rent a Zamboni 4 a hour,and blind fold Sydney and take her thair it would be sooooooooooooooooo romantic.!!!!!!  :angelic:  :blush:  :rolleyes:  :P    ;)  hehehehehe

LOL!! That's a good idea!! ^_^

I dont know about Syd but I am dieing to see it. Im just happy that they have acknowledged that they havent shown it.
You would thing after the whole bug in the tv thing that Syd wouldnt wanna go to her place any more. heheheh ;)

-VL

o0o0o it would be so kool if he was messy and when she came over she is like wtf?...hehe..but hes a cia dude..i dont think hes messy

I was soooo thinking the same thing when Vaughn said that she had never seen the apartment. What's up with that?

i sooooo wanna see his place! i don't care how much it costs! they have to! and yeah, like... what ever happened to that key?

little_miss_vaughn said:
Even though this was ages ago it still annoys me. She should of seen his place and she should of had the key.
[post="946869"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously. Maybe this was foreshadowing of how much of a jerk Vaughn was going to be in S3. :lol:

Back