Season 2 When Vaughn picked up Syd

I was watching 'double agent' the other night b/c i'm dying with out any new episodes but when Vaughn picked up Sydney it was soo sweet but I noticed something else.....when they were discussing Syd's couch i could have sworn that they were holding hands,even when they kissed..i just thought that i would share that with everyone

if im wrong plz let me know

yeah, I watched the episode again... yeah I think they were also holding each other's hands... That's one sweet moment between Sydney and Vaughn!!! awwwww! :love:

okay I noticed that before I even watched it.Maybe its my thing where I notice the little things like that okay I admit I'm an S/V fanatic

i watched the ep and i don't know about when they're talking bout the couch, but i'm sure they're holding hands when they're kissing. It's hard to spot!!!
And i know this is totally OT, but SA Spurs just won the championship! I'm so happy!!

they were holding hands i noticed that too its like they put those little extras in that not a lot of people usually notice thats what makes the show even more interesting

its really hard to see...but when she turns to him and says, "ready" it does seem like theyre holding hands.
ok i see a little swing there with their hands...theres def some holding action there...HOW CUTE!!

Okay once I read about the hand thing !! I double checked.

Once I got home from work yesterday :lame: I have no life and put on the dvd I scanned forward to that bit and I couldn't tell I watched it about 5 times. I slowed it down zoomed in and then out. I honestly couldn't tell they are standing very close but not sure if they are holding hands as she Sydney has a bag in one hand.

Still love that second kiss !! Is even better than if not better than the Phase One kiss. :woot:

Cause of that kiss!! It is so cute!!! :jump:

Back