where would you most like to go to?

Blackhairedsam said:
it does. Especially if you have pale skin, which i do. You end up looking dead :P i usually end up wearing red lipstick just so people know i am stil alive :lol:
[post="1089835"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

nah i go for the whole gothic look, so much groovier

oh thanks, no its just displays how i feel and who i am. Hard to explain, but wearing black is kind of like a comfort blanket, and i think the old people like me. :thinking:

lol kidding! i am the same. I have my own if slightly weird dress sense. And i am the same as you...old people love me?! very weird. Considering the piercings, bright red hair and weird clothes :P ah well...i think i have a friendly smile :D hehe

yeh if you just say hi to them and have the odd talk about how terrible young people are these days they tend to like you, lol *shouldn't have spilt plan out to the world*

i just natter to them. Not many young people are willing to really talk to them but i am happy too. They are fun and have gone through so much felgercarb in their lives really puts mine in perspective!

yeh know what you mean, and most of them are lonely which is nice because they really appreciate talking to you. I really feel i get along better with those older than me, more mature, lol. Now that doesnt infer that I'm mature at all *twiddles thumbs*

she is cool. love her!

when i first started talking to her i was like wtf?! but now its good to talk to her.
She is really open as well..cos i am bi and she is really curious about it. keeps asking me lost of questions about everything. instead of most old people who get all nasty if you say you like someone of the same sex!

Back