Which Buffy or Angel Episode Made You The Most Sad

Buffy- Becoming Part 2 (that song at the end was so damn depressing) :(
Angel- Lullaby (Right when i was beginning to like Darla she makes the ultimate sacrafice) :(

for Buffy I'd have to say Innocence that broke my heart watching Buffy cry and him evil and everything.

and Angel I Will Remember You yes that made me sad it was a good episode but a sad one

For Buffy, "Becoming Part II." Makes me cry every time. But so does "Innocence."

For Angel, "I Will Remember You." I actually didn't much like the show until that episode.

BtVS--"Becoming Pt II" (but I also cry at the end of Pt I where Whistler makes the speech about the big moments then Buffy finds Kendra... *tears*)
Angel--erm... :scratches head: I'm ashamed to admit I haven't seen season 3. I started watching during the middle of season 4 and I have S1 and S2 DVDs...

The Body and I Will Remember You were definitely tearjerkers. My second choice for buffy would probably be "The Gift". That tombsotne at the end and spike and willow crying like babies were killers.

Oh, for Buffy, The Prom, Lovers Walk, Chosen, The Gift, Hell's Bells, Into the Woods (even though I'm anything but B/Riley), really anything said with couples... Lovers Walk was horrible. I still refuse to watch it ever again.

As for Angel, I Will Remember You... Yeah.

I don't actually cry, really, but I was close.

I never cried but i was sad. You get that hole in ur stomach for a while. I absolutely was thrilled when riley left. Hated him. Lover's Walk wasnt all too sad, but it was the episode that made Spike my favorite character along with Angel. He was so cool and it was so funny at the end with him singing his heart out when everyone was miserable. I have to say "The Prom" is pretty sad. Its edning is so bitersweet you'd rather not see it. Their last somewhat happy moment.

becoming 2 was sooooo sad i agree!! When angel got his soul back, and buffy stabed him, just standing there

i will remember you, that one is soo sad also, when the clock was running out of time! there was like only 10 seconds and ev1 was crying, i thought it was sooo sad!

same here i don't cry, but sord of wattery eyes

all the B/A eppys that angel leaves or dies or breakup lol, i'm such a B/A shipper!

Kewii said:
Buffy: The Gift, Innocence, Becoming
Angel: I will Remember You, and the episode where Doyle died (whats it called)
I loved the one when Doyle died. I think it's called "Heroes." Seeing Doyle reading for the commercial at the end was sooo sad.

Buffy used to make me cry--not weep, but get watery-eyed, especially whenever she cried. Angel has never made me cry, though "I Will Remember You" made me come close. I'm a sap.

I would have been pretty sad when spike died if i didnt know he was coming back. I was sad to see Anya died because she was so great. That was a really cool moment when spike and buffy's hands caught on fire kinda gave a spike a reason to die. Im both Spuffy and B/A shipper. I cant decide all i know is that i hate riley.

lol ev1 hates riley, lol glad to hear it :P

i was quite happy when he left, i was sord of sad b/c buffy was sad, but that only lasted for about 3 seconds. i'll never be a spuffy fan, as long as i live tho

buffy: becoming part2,the body,the gift,chosen(just watched tonight for the first time. bbc2 finally showed it in the uk)
Angel: i will remember you and hero

i still cant watch all these eps without crying

New Moon Rising is a sad episode. At first i hated tara cause how could u not like Oz? But she grew on me. I was more upset that Oz never once came back.

buffy: becoming 1 and 2. they were both so sad. when whistler said that thing at the end of 1 i was like trying noit to cry and my sister was giving me dirty looks. and when she stabbed Angel we were both screaming at the tv. lol.
Passion was really sad too. when Giles found Jenny's body and Angel was talking over. then when he was speaking while he watched Buffy cry when she found out.

Angel: the one where Angel turns human and Buffy comes. then he has to turn back the time. i was crying then.

also the first episode of season three. where everyone thinks Angel is over Buffy's death and only Cordy can tell its killing him on the inside.

Back