Who are you?

M

Marlene

I'm bored so I'm making this random thread in order to figure out who y'all are. You can leave your name and a little bit about yourself. Or you can go ahead and tell your lifestory, but remember the stalkers are out to get yea! -_-

I'm Marlene. I'm currently 14. I live in the boring part of NYC. I'm 5'5" I have brown hair, brown eyes. I weigh 120...unfotunately. I'm about 90% or more chinese...explaining the rest of my heritage will be to complicated.

I'm a poser for a lack of a better term, or undecided. I go for the prep or sk8er look though. I'm wouldn't say i'm popular...everyone just knows me. Under the circumstances that happened in 7th grade I guess I'm kind of imfamous.

I'm bookish, but extremely outspoken and defensive in times of need. I'm a prude, and am very defensive both verbally and physically.

I am addicted to ALIAS...my friends get mad when I start talking about Alias. But they understand. (They put all the Alias themed book fair posters next to all my classroom!)

I'm an only child raised by a conservative mother. (The no dating until your 16, you're not walking out the house dressed like that, no make-up, ect.) I despise but love my mother, due to her complusive nagging and critque. However I will always hold on to the values and eloquent views that she brought upon to me.

getting to know you..... getting to feel free and easy.... :lol:

Marlene, I never knew there was a boring part of NYC! :lol:

okies, I guess it's my turn. I'm julie, aka kaaaaaate.

I live in CA, my life's goal is to step foot on all continents. So it's two down, five to go. :D

I'm an only child, and people think that must suck, having no one to blame things on, but I rather like it. I'm extremely bookish, and walking around with my nose in a book is how I walked into my first pole (I remember I was reading Swiss Family Robinson, and someone said "Watch out!" and then I hit the evil pole. stupid thing. :D

my height....let's just say I'm "vertically challenged"
my heritage--my mom's Filipino, my dad's german-jewish and a mix of british and irish.

and I'm addicted to Alias and LOTR. and shopping. and this site.

did I mention I name paperclips? :lol:

Its my turn. Yall should enjoy this

My name is Alexis. I am 15. My hair is pretty long about to the small of my back. its blonde. I have green eyes and am 5"6. I have grown a lot on here. I think in Dec I was 5"4. I weigh like 98 lbs. Everyone gets mad at me for being skinny. I jus tell em I can fit through smaller places like I would want to but yeah.
I learned tonight that my parents are getten a divorce and that on top of that my mom is moving my sister and me to some small town in the country. I am scared yessss :smiley: I hate cows. The house is nice very big which it will only be us girls so I dont see that point. I love my mom We get into fights but shes always there for me. Always telling me to keep strong. She my role model as is my dad. I guess things happen for a reason.

My brother recently died from a car crash. he was killed by a drunk driver. He will always be a big part of who I am.

I find it a goal in life to make people smile...

A wise teacher once told me that if you listen to the sound in the middle of the earth that sound is laughter. Laughter makes things better always will.

My lifes goal is to go to NY Mostly the bronx. Either I will become a laywer or I will start foundations for the kids who live in gangster communties. I find the children have it hard in the ghetto. They need support.
I want to show them that life has an upper side. I have many goals but thats bu biggest.

I want to start an music program for them or either a scholarship program. I think every child should have the equal privileges.

My older sister tells me I should become a stand up comedian for my enpression of a retarded cockroach but I told her that Laughter comes from happinesss and happiness comes from making a difference.

Wow if any of that made since................. :smiley:

YEah thats about all about me for now......... :smiley:

im vicki! i am sixteen years old, small town that whole jist! i was raised in a Christian household and hold on to my beliefs and am very glad that i am raised through that! i am also bookish, a couple of my friends swear they have never seen me without a book!
i am addicted(like many of you) to aa and alias! i dont know how i am going to live without alias this summer!
i am very much into theatre and wish someday to perform live theatre in ny whether off broadway, off off off broadway or (dare i dream it) Broadway!

and ally, im so sorry about you moving and your parents, you have had a tough year! if you want to talk about it, pm me! your mother is always here for ya! just remember that we love you!and im soo proud of you, a retarded coackroach! i want to see it!thats my girl!

Aww thanks hun. I am too lazy to add on but I also like to play my guitar, kick box and write songs in my spare time. LOL......

I was raises in a very christianish house hold too.... i hold on to my morlas.

i know! most ppl think i am really stuck up but i just have pride in myself and have morals!plus im old fashioned really old fashioned! and i think there is no need for drugs, sex, or alcohol to have fun! you can act five and have fun!!!

I'm nancy but call me nance and i'm 14 and right now my feet really hurt from wearing high heels for 9 hours... um i'm addicted to AA and alias and fearless and gaia.... i can't go a day without this board and you guys... you're part of my life and i hope you always will be! i love fashion, i think i'm fashion queen ^_^ along with my investment buddies! i love to read and my favorite series is Fearless :cool: i love traveling and like kate, one day i want to set foot on all 7 continents and i hope that i can make a difference in this world! my life goals are to be happy and make other people happy but i also think it's not good to always be happy... we need our down times and another life goal is to learn as many languages as i possibly can!

Hi! I'm Leah, and I'm 20 (wow, I totally typed 19 and then had to backspace). I'm 100% Japanese... that I know of. But my parents are always springing interesting facts on me, so who really knows. I was born in Hawaii and moved to a small, yuppie town in CT when I was 4. And I mean YUPPIE... David Letterman used to live there, JFK Jr was going to buy a house there, but couldn't find a decent home. I moved to a town near Chicago when I was 15. This town is huge and, as a result, cliquey. It drives me insane. So does my family. All my parents do is argue, and my mom keeps telling me she's going to divorce my dad, but she never does. My older sis is 24 and still lives at home. She's fun, but she works a lot and when she is home, her boyfriend's over too. My little brother is 16 and he is a troublemaker... teachers always call home, etc. As a result, he isn't getting his license til he's like 18, so guess who gets to chauffer him around all the time? Yup. I went away to college last year, but it didn't work out, and so this year I've been going to a community college. I still don't know where I'll be next year. Not at home, that's all I know. I have a really really cute dog named Brownie. Ummm... I speak english, french, and japanese... and I plan on learning Italian soon. I'm a psychology major and I plan on going to med school eventually to... something. I'm not quite sure yet.

I'm addicted to Alias and this site (though I don't get to be on very often, 'cause my laptop is broken, so I have to use the family comp, and my brother's always on). And reading and horses and music. I'm a semi vegetarian (which means I eat chicken and seafood) and a strong feminist. Unlike Ally and Vicki, I was not brought up with religion, but I have high morals and a strong sense of pride. Actually, I'm going through my existential phase, which explains my username. I also have a lot of little insecurities, but hey, who doesn't? Hm... I also like to crack jokes a la Gilmore Girls style, and I've been told I'm pretty good at one liners.

I've also been told I talk too much. :D So yeah, I'm done.

I'm Sophie, aka one of the most obsessed Alias french fan ! I'm hooked to AA ! :D I'm 17, I live in the north of France ! I'd like to live in the US when I'm older, maybe even in the next november !
Like nance, I'd like to set a foot on all 7 continents and make a difference in this world. I will ! :P
I'd like to do something like JJ !! :cool:
I'm happy pratically all the time ! I don't have a completely self-confidence, even if I seem to be ! I need to improve some stuffs in me ! ^_^
I like saying that I'm weird, not in a bad way, I mean, I like to be unique (<-- is it unique or unic ??). I like to accentuate my particularism ! :smiley:
I did catechism, but I don't really believe in god, I believe in something ! I think buddhism is a good religion ! I like wisdom !
I love watching movies and TV (Alias obviously, and lots of documentaries, but not about monkeys like Marshall, lol !) and I keep listening to music.
I'm vegetarian (but I eat seafood !)
I have one sister, she's 27, she's married and pregnant ! I live w/ my mom (my parents are divorced)
My fav singer is Michelle Branch, my fav band is Evanescence and my fav director is Steven Soderbergh !

For the moment my main gol is to have my BAC (french exam at the end of the 12th grade) w/ at least 12/20. Cross the fingers for me please !! :clover:

My go my go!!! Hi I'm Sarah, I'm an Aussie, I sit in the front seat of a taxi, I call shrimp prawns and I call everybody mate! Got that good, ok now down to the real stuff. I am 18 which over here means I can do anything that I want (except when my parents say I can't) ((Damn Parents!!!)) I go to TAFE which is like a pratical sort of college and I am finishing my senior year cause I left school cause I hated it. I love sport and was really good at it (played for state and everything) until I had a shoulder reconstruction when I was 15. Since then I have put on weight and have depression. I love taking pictures of anything and everything (on my last holiday I went through 15 rolls of film in two weeks LOL! Developing cost me heaps!!) I want to be like Sydney and be a cool CIA super spy, but in reality I want to be something else, I haven't decided what yet but you can bet it'll be something good. I love watching sport and I love cricket, and for those of you out there who don't know what that is, well there's a bat and a ball and you hit the ball when someone has bowled it to you and you run back and foward looking like a complete idiot!! It has cute players though and one of them is Brett Lee (I like him for his sporting abilities and that's all I promise ;) ) What else??? Oh yeah I love to travel, I have been to Bali and America, and I am planning a world trip for 2005 which will take be 12 months and I'm doing it all by myself. For the rest of the basics, I am 180cm (5ft 10in) tall, blonde/brown hair Blue eyes when it's sunny and Grey eyes when its rainy. I weigh 75kg (now, I'm down from 90kg) ((I'm not even going to try and convert that!)) I love camping and 4WD (Four Wheel Driving) and all sorts of outdoorsie stuff. Oh and of course I am an aliasoholic (how could I forget???)
So it's long but it's me!!! See ya mate!! :cool:

Ok, here goes:
hi my name is Nicolette but my friends call me Nikki,some call me knickers as a joke but i do not find it funny!
Im 13,4 months and 8 days, im either really lucky or unlucky cos i was born on 00:13. i havent rely found out which yet, im pretty average except in sprinting and English.
Im a triplet which explains the 333 in my username!My sisters are called Cassie and Steffi and r both much prettier than me ie taller, thinner blonde etc wheras i have jus past shoulder-lengthbrown hair, am 160cm tall and havnt grown for two years!i think i might hav stunted growth or something. (im not tellin u how much i weigh lets jus say its quite a lot) My sistas are also my bes friends and i love them!
im British and proud of it even though my mums from Zimbabwe and my dads from New Zealand i was born here.
i wa raised in a kinda strange household. my mums a Christian but my dad doesnt really believe in any religion im kinda in between im not sure i believe in God.
i luv reading, writing , tennis and watchin tv in my spare time and goin on this of course!i listen to my radio constantly and at the mo m fav song is The Reckoning by BoomKat and me and my friend Frances (i call her Francie jus like Alias!) are addicted to a certain bank advert!
Im also a leetle depressed cos i failed my music exam!
My best friends name is Phoebe and i want to be a journilist when i grow up but not a papparazzi type a political one that makes a difference to the world! Finally im very shy but will stand up when im really mad and im addicted to alias!
this is a little long but i hope u enjoy!

aaaaaaah im soooo sory sophie ur the very best Alias pal there is and i forgot to mentio my hamster sugapuf who looks sweet but is actually a fighting macnine!(see sophies sig)

ok here I go.

My name is Emily and I live in Michigan. I have red hair and freckels. Lots of um. I am 14 years old and almost 5'7". I am a freshmen in highschool soon to be sophmore in about 8 days. yayy.

I love the outdoors and I think the best cure for laziness is to go out for a walk and get some fresh air. I want to be a vegetarian but am having trouble making the transition. Any tips? I absoluley love animals and if someone talks about hurting one because it is fun I get really angry and really speak my mind to them. (although all of you seem really nice :smiley: )

I love to read and if I am inside I am either reading, listening to John Mayer, on All alias, or watching alias.

I love to travel and am probably going to Ireland next year. I am so so so so so so so so so excited. :woot: :eek:

Well thats all about me pretty much except for the fact that I love to talk :blush:

Later

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>*~Sydbristow~*</span>

sydbristow said:
I love to read and if I am inside I am either reading, listening to John Mayer, on All alias, or watching alias.
sounds like me! i love john mayer! and reading and aa!hehe!

and dont worry about the animals, the only animal we dont like is the evil squirrel! :angry:

Back