Who Can You Trust

Who Can You Trust?
By: Talia (Amy)
Rating: PG-13
Ship: Sydney, Vaughn, Nadia, and Eric.
Disclaimer: I would like to own them but I don’t.
Summary: Sydney and Vaughn decide to go elope and the unexpected comes

I, Sydney Bristow am in love with Michael Vaughn, but he is in love with someone else, Lauren Reed.

So I ask while sipping my tea “What is with this Lauren girl?”

“Nothing, it’s just that she’s this amazing woman” Michael answered.

“What do you mean amazing?” I say.

“When I mean amazing, I mean amazing.” Vaughn said with a smile

In a shocked look I go “Well, what about me? I am in love with you!”

"Uh… Syd I love someone else, my love." He looks at me like I am insane for loving him.

In total shock, I stand up, and say “My love?! Are you kidding me? My love… you don’t frigging love me?!! I’m sick and tired of you doing this!” I than start crying and I sit back down. I put my hand over my face and continue, “I mean seriously what don’t you get?! I am in LOVE with you!!!”

“Sydney!” He gets up and comes to me, he starts rubbing my back “I don’t love Lauren I love you!” Vaughn continues to rub my back reassuring that I am going to be ok but I do not trust him one bit.

“What do you care? Get away from me!! Why Vaughn why? Just tell me why!” I say still crying and pushing his hand away from mine “Go away!”

“I care so much about you Sydney! I didn’t think you liked me at all, so I went to Lauren. I know it was a dumb ass thing for me to do to you but I did and I admit it. I am in deeply and passionately in love with you. You are my true love, no one else in this world compares to you.” He than came to me and wiped my tears but I continued crying.
“I love you too, but I can’t handle that you are in love with someone else! It frustrates me! It is a good thing you love me though... because I am in love so uncontrollably and unconditionally” I get closer to him and kiss him on the lips.

I than go “will you stay the night with me?”

Michael looks at me and smiles with this huge grin. “Of course I will stay the night.”

“Great”. I smile at him and we head off to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning and see his face and think about how much I love him. I whisper “we have to get up… we have to go to work…” he doesn’t wake up so I tap him. “Sweet bottom it’s time to get up.”

Vaughn woke up, looked at me, and smiled. “Good morning, is it that time already?”

“Yea, it’s that time again… common let’s go.” I get up and I turn on the shower and I wave him to come in, than he gets out of bed and comes with me to the shower.

I jokingly say “it’s faster this way” and he chuckles.

We get out of the shower and I get dressed along with him, and we head APO headquarters.

We go take the train, and go into the secret door labeled “Authorized Personal Only”.

Nadia and Weiss were already there and we were greeted by them.

Nadia than pulls me over “are you and Michael ok?”

“Yea, we couldn’t be better” I looked at him and smiled he smiled back.

About a month later Vaughn and I are sitting in the doctor’s office because I hadn’t been feeling 100% lately.

The doctor knocked at the door and I turned my head toward the door and grab Vaughn’s hand.

“Come in.” I said and the doctor walked in.

“Sydney… Mr. Vaughn, I am so glad you are here. Sydney I am please to say that you are pregnant.” The doctor said.

“Oh my god that’s great!” I smile and look at Vaughn who seems as thrilled as I am.

The doctor told us a variety of things about my upcoming pregnancy and what to expect before doing an ultrasound. The doctor than did the ultrasound and handed Vaughn and I a picture of our baby…

“Awww, isn’t this the cutest thing ever isn’t she Michael?” I say showing him the ultra sound picture.

“Oh my god that’s my baby!! Let’s go celebrate this!” He said.

“Ok but we have to get ready and stuff…” I say.

“I know… I’ll pick you up later at 8pm.” He says and takes me to the car and starts driving me home.

“I will be ready, Michael. I can’t believe we are going to be parents! Isn’t this the greatest thing?” I say in the car.

“I know it’s just amazing…” With him saying that we reach my house he dropped me off and I waved to him as I walked into the house to get ready.

At 8pm sharp Vaughn came to my door. “Can I come in?”

I open the door and say “yea sure.”

He came in and gave me a kiss and rubbed my stomach, I giggled and smiled at him.

“Sydney, lets go we have to get our 8:30 reservation” When I heard reservation I was like this is going to be fancy. I answer and say.

“Ok let’s go.”

We get into the car and drive off to the restaurant; I ask him “where are we going?”

“You’ll find out” he said smiling at me and continued driving.

For the last ten minutes of the drive he blindfolded me so I didn’t know where I was going. Vaughn took me out of the car and I heard the ocean… I knew were we were it was in Santa Barbara. We have a back round with Santa Barbara, things like giraffes with weird neck at the zoo, the beaches and how Vaughn wanted to go there so badly with me. So as he was walking me there I was smiling and thinking about all the things that he has done for me and how I can’t live without him.

Vaughn told me to take off my shoes, so I took off my flip flops and put my feet in the sand I go “Awww you shouldn’t have…”

He shushed me and walked me to a blanket and told me to sit down so I did he took of my blindfold and came on the other side of me I looked at him and smiled.

“This is great… I love you so much!!” I leaned forward and kissed him.

“You ready to eat?” He said smiling at me.

“Yea, I’m starving!!” Vaughn pulled out the food and I continued “everything looks great.”

“Thanks I made it all by myself… well with Weiss’ girly help.” He laughed.

I laugh with him “yea, we all know Weiss can be girly…”

We dig in and feed each other while watching the sunset going down. We finish dinner and Vaughn goes “Sydney…” He got up walked to me and picked me up so I was standing. He took my hands and said, “Sydney I love you, you are my sunshine on a cloudy day, now your doing the best to me your having our baby -thank god too, I don’t want to go through that kind of pain-, Sydney without you I would go insane… you are so incredible without you I would be lost in this world…” He gets down on one knee and continues “Sydney Bristow, will you marry me?”

In awe of what Vaughn is telling me I put my hand to my mouth, I start to cry and say “oh my god Vaughn! Yes, yes I’ll marry you!!” I get him up to me I hug and kiss him. Vaughn than puts the ring on my finger.

“Oh my god Vaughn… it’s beautiful” I say. “I love you so much!!”

“I love you too” Vaughn kisses me and he stops and looks at my face. “God you are so beautiful.”

I giggle and say “thanks your not so bad yourself.” He chuckled at that and we went to a hotel, which was another surprise. We stayed the night there the first night as an engaged couple.

We woke up the next morning happy and refreshed, it wasn’t refreshing for me however I was in the bathroom having horrible morning sickness and Vaughn was next to me the whole time. I know he is the perfect man for me. Vaughn is so amazing I mean would a person who loved you stayed with you of course they would.

After the hotel we went to the car and started driving home. When we were in LA we decided that we wanted to stop at Nadia’s house. Nadia fell in love with the ring and is so happy for me and Vaughn. Afterwards we went to my dad’s house and told him, he of course knew because Vaughn had asked for my father’s blessings. I love men who do that it shows that they really love you and want you for the rest of their lives.

Back in the car I say “Vaughn I want to go and elope, I would love it.”

“Ok than we will go and elope.”

Chapter three

The next morning bright and early we took a flight to Las Vegas. We left so early that Nadia didn’t even know I was leaving. I mean I haven’t told anyone about being pregnant and I believe Vaughn hasn’t told anyone, so I hope. So we land in Las Vegas at about 7 am, and we got a rental car and drove to “The Little White Chapel”. Vaughn and I walked in together arm in arm.

The person at the reception counter stood up and greeted up with a “hello! How may I help you?”

“We want to get married.” I said.

“Well you came to the right place kids.” She chuckled and continued “come this way.” She showed us the way to the little chapel and we walked in. We had to sign a couple papers so we did so by signing are actual names. I signed “Sydney Anne Bristow” and Michael did “Michael Chase Vaughn.”

“Do you Michael Chase Vaughn take Sydney Anne Bristow to be your lawfully wedded wife?” The “pastor” said.

“I do” Vaughn said in response.

All of a sudden I hear this voice in the distance “Sydney, wait!!” I ignored it and continued looking at Vaughn and smiling at him.

“Do you Sydney Anne Br-” He was interrupted by “Sydney, Vaughn, wait!!” This time the voices were very familiar, I looked at Vaughn and mouthed the words “is that Nadia and Weiss?” He looked back and me and nodded his head at me slightly.

Sure enough about five seconds later Nadia and Weiss walked in.

“Wait you guys! Don’t do this…” Nadia said.

For a second I thought she was serious so I answer “Nadia we are going to do this whether you like it or not.”

Nadia looks at me and goes “no, were getting married with you.”

Vaughn looked at me and I looked at him, we couldn’t believe that they were here and that they seriously were thinking of eloping with us.

So Nadia and Weiss were after us. I said my I do’s and Vaughn kissed me. I looked down at Nadia’s ring. It was one from a crackerjack box. I thought to myself, “nice Weiss…”

Nadia and Weiss went right after. They looked to happy even though they were dressed the same way we were, in jeans and a tee-shirts. Weiss said his I do’s and than Nadia did the same, and they kissed.

I was in awe that Nadia and Weiss got married to same time we did. The same day everything, it was amazing.

I pulled Nadia over “Nadia, I’m pregnant”.

“Sydney…. that’s great!” She said.

“I know! Vaughn is so excited!” I said.

“I bet he is.” She said looking at Weiss and he smiles at her and she smiles back and Vaughn and Weiss are talking.

“Nadia you are going to be an auntie!” I say.

“Oh my god, that’s awesome! I can’t wait! This is so exciting.” She said.

Weiss and Vaughn than came over, Vaughn came to me and kissed me. Weiss and Nadia did the same. Vaughn put his arm around me while Nadia and Weiss were linked in arms, as all four of us walked out of the chapel married, pregnant(that would be me and only me unless Nadia had a secret from me or one of the guys ended up pregnant, which would be odd), and happy.

Later that day Vaughn and I decided to go to the pool, he wanted to go for a swim and I didn’t feel up to swimming so I decided to just accompany him.

He dived in and started doing laps since no one was in the pool. Vaughn stopped after the 30th lap of going back and forth.

“Vaughn, that was great!” I smiled at him and he started talking to me out of breath.

“Thanks, hey Sydney we have to think of names for our little one.”

“That’s right huh? We do don’t we?” I said, I than continued “what about Bethany Anne?” I say looking at him.

“What if it’s a boy?” He said.

“We will name him, Elijah David.” I said looking at him and smiling and touching my stomach. He smiled at me. I couldn’t believe that Vaughn and I were going to have a baby. A baby! Imagine that!

I heard some people coming in and I slowly lifted my head to see who it was. It was none other than Nadia and Eric.

“Hey you two love birds, what’s going on?” I said smiling hugely at both of them.

“It’s going really well. Oh my god Sydney you are glowing.” Weiss said.

“What? Nadia didn’t tell you, how come?” I looked at her showing her expressions of how she couldn’t tell him.

Nadia looked at me than at Weiss than back at me. “I wanted you to tell him.” She smiled at me.

“Ok Weiss, I’m pregnant!” I looked him with a glowing grin, and continued “but I’m not glowing.” I chuckled sort of in a jokingly way.

Weiss, Nadia, and Vaughn started laughing. Nadia took off her shirt and her pants showing off a very flirty bikini that I wish I could wear right now but I wouldn’t look right other than the fact that I wasn’t feeling well. I continued to look at her slowly wondering if she had lost any weight because she looked like she had been loosing a couple pounds lately.

“Hey Nadia… you look great have you been working out?” I asked.

“Yes, I have but recently I have been lazy, Weiss makes me want to eat so much! I am so jealous of him.” As she said that she did a perfect dive into the pool.

“Weiss, why aren’t you going to jump in?” I asked.

Weiss looked at me and answered “heh I need to loose a couple pounds.”
He chuckled a little bit and than continued “why aren’t you in the pool.”

I touched my stomach and said “because of this little one, plus I’m not feeling that great today.”

Nadia than suddenly came running out of the pool screaming. “Nadia what is it?”

She came limping to where Weiss and I were sitting on the lounge chairs by the pool; I looked down at her foot it was bleeding. I motioned her to come to me and have her sit next to me so I could look at her foot; she came over and sat on the lounge chair with me. I lifted her foot onto my legs and saw there was a piece of glass stuck in her foot. I examined it a little more and it looked like I could get it out because it looked like it wasn’t into Nadia’s foot that badly.

“Nadia, I think I can get it out, Vaughn come here I need your pocket knife.” I put my hand out while holding Nadia’s foot. “God people have the nerve to have bottles out in the pool, its like duh.” Vaughn came to me and handed me his pocket knife and I took out the tweezers that came inside of it. I found the piece of glass and blood was oozing out, I turned my head and started to gag. I thought to myself this must be the pregnancy. I looked back after I stopped gagging. “Nadia grab Weiss’ hand.” Nadia grabbed his hand as I started to pull it out. I got it out, now the blood was coming out faster.

“Vaughn! Can you get a thing to wrap her foot with oh and a bucket?” I continued to gag as Vaughn got me a bucket and a first aid wrap for Nadia as I used my skirt to stop her foot from bleeding. Vaughn handed me the wrap and the bucket. I wrapped her foot really tight to stop the bleeding and turned my head and threw up in the bucket. Nadia came close to me still keeping her foot elevated and patted and rubbed me on the back.

“Thank you Sydney, that took guts.” She said. When she said the word “guts” I threw up even more. I stopped throwing up and whipped my mouth. “Oh no problem, it was no big deal what are sisters for?”

Nadia looked and smiled at me.

“Vaughn, can we go back to our room?” I said, looking at him because I really needed some rest.

“Yea, we can go now hun.” He helped me up and we said good-bye to Nadia and Weiss, and we walked up to our room.

“What you did to help Nadia was great Sydney.” He said.

“Vaughn, that wasn’t Nadia.” I said.

Chapter four

Back in the hotel room Vaughn and I were starring at each other thinking about what I had just said to him. I knew it was true though because—Vaughn interrupted my thoughts “Sydney, are you sure that wasn’t Nadia?” He asked.

I replied in a stern voice “of course I’m sure Vaughn.”

Vaughn looked at me for a second and than took a deep breath “Sydney how did you know this?”

“I don’t know I just do Vaughn that is not my sister. That person in there was not at all, someone is posing as my sister!”

“Are you positive on this Syd?” He asked me still not believing me and he continued “are you one-hundred percent sure that it isn’t Nadia?”

“I’m not kidding you Vaughn” I stare him down to show him I am not kidding one single bit.

“Ok so what are we going to do and does Weiss know that that isn’t Nadia?” Vaughn looked at me concerned.

“I have no idea, whoa that’s weird if Weiss doesn’t know that isn’t Nadia. Oh my god he would be screwed. Unless… he isn’t Weiss. Did you notice anything different with him?” I looked at him back waiting to see if he would answer my question.

“Sydney, I wasn’t with Weiss you were with him and talking to him. Weiss would be screwed if he doesn’t know about it. I am assuming if it is Weiss than he would have no idea because the person would not want to be caught.” He said answering my question.

“Yea, he did seem a little odd but he was the same old Weiss to me.” I said.

“Yes, hey Syd I have a question for you.” Vaughn said.

“Ok shoot,” I said in response.

“How did you notice that it wasn’t Nadia? I mean I couldn’t tell the difference.” He asked me.

I thought about it for a second and answered “It was the way she looked at me the way she acted around me, it wasn’t the same as a normal Nadia.” I said.

“Yea, so what are we going to do to reveal her, I mean we can’t really do anything about it.” He said.
“I know, and I have no idea.” I said in response of Vaughn.

“Well do you want to play this? Maybe we can catch her in the act.” He said.

I looked at him for a moment and said “that might not be a bad idea, but still how dangerous could this be?”

He looked at me and said “it’s just another mission.”

“Yea, but I seriously get that enough at home, this is our “honeymoon” and now we are trying to catch the bad guy? Psh or… bad woman whoever is in there is not Nadia!” I said.

“I know Sydney, it’s insane but we have to talk to Weiss about this.”

“Ok.” I said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss and Nadia’s POV

Sydney and Vaughn left us and we were alone in the room. Weiss and I were that is. I looked at him and said. “We have them so fooled it’s not even funny.”

“I know I can’t believe they think of us as Weiss and Nadia, that’s insane.” “Weiss” said.

“I know who would want to be those two scum bags anyways, I mean seriously.” I said.

“Seriously, they are two stupid asses for believing we are them I mean we don’t really look like them. Do we?” “Weiss” asked.

“Of course we do I designed the whole thing and Weiss and Nadia are in prison, I mean how much better can this get? We are no officially married and we can do whatever we want and I totally got Vaughn back for being so mean and evil to me.” I said.

“I know this is great isn’t it? And once Sydney has that baby. It goes bye-bye, but wait we aren’t married as our real names but we are married as Eric and Nadia Weiss now,” He said.

“Oh yea that’s right. Well we can enjoy it while it last’s, let’s just hope they don’t find out who we really are.” I said.

“That would not be good. God we have them so made, life is easy.” He said.

“I know I’m going to be an aunt and you are going to be an uncle!” This is so exciting!” I said.

“Psh, I could really care less about my frackin niece or nephew.” He said in a scummy voice.
“I know me neither!” I laugh evilly and kiss him. “God I love you, you are the best man I have ever known.” I continued.

All of a sudden Vaughn and Sydney walked back in.

“Hey you guys!” Sydney greeted up with a smile and she hugged me. “What’s up?”

I answer with a “not much what about you guys?”

Sydney comes up with an answer “nothing much, just thought you guys would want some company.” She smiled at me and sort of smiled at her.

“Do you guys want to go out to dinner?” Vaughn asked us.

I looked at “Weiss” he looked at me and he nodded. “Yea, we can go with you guys that would be fantastic!”

“That’s great” they both said. We left the building all four of us to The Olive Garden (“Weiss’” choice he loves Italian food).

Sydney and Vaughn’s POV

There were long pauses and Vaughn broke the silence. “Syd, do you think we should go out to dinner with them and play this?” He asked, he continued “but we can’t tell Weiss it really isn’t really Nadia. Ok?”

I answered “ok and hell yea lets play this.” We got up and walked hand in hand down to the pool to where this “Nadia” was.

“Hey you guys!” I said as I hugged and smiled at “Nadia” and Weiss. “What’s up?”

Nadia answered with a “not much what about you guys?”

“Nothing much, just thought you guys would want some company.” I smiled at her and Nadia sort of gave me a smirk.

Do you guys want to go out to dinner?” Vaughn asked.

“Nadia” looked at Weiss and “Nadia” said
“Yea, we can go with you guys that would be fantastic!”

“That’s great” we both said. We left the building all four of us to The Olive Garden (“Weiss’” choice he loves Italian food).

Chapter five

Syd’s POV

After dinner that night Vaughn and I were tired and we walked up to our hotel room. He told me “Syd, I am going to take a shower.”

I looked at him and said “ok I am going to sleep some.” I walked into the bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow a zillion things were rushing through my mind. Things like “Nadia has to be Nadia, she wouldn’t she?” Stuff where going through my mind and I couldn’t stop them.

I had this dream about Nadia. She told me everything was going to be ok and that she was ok. I didn’t one hundred percent believe what my dream was telling me but there was this gut inside of me that told me Nadia is going to be fine. Of course the “Nadia’s not going to be ok” took over my thoughts of her being ok. Nadia was than holding a knife and holding a baby. Nadia took the knife and stabbed the baby to death.

I screamed about shot out of bed. Vaughn woke up all of sudden.

“Sydney? Are you ok?” He said coming up to where I was rubbing my back in circular motions.

I sat there and slowly nodding my head lying to him “No, Vaughn” I started to cry and continued sobbingly “I had a dream.” I turned the light on.

He looked at me “what was it hunny? What was the dream about?” He asked.

I pause and answer “it was about Nadia, she told me that Nadia was going to be ok. Than she was holding a baby… our baby, she took a knife and stabbed our baby. Vaughn I think she’s going to hurt our baby.” I said feeling my stomach where our baby is.

Vaughn took his hand and put it on my stomach on top of my hand. “Sydney, I will not let anyone harm our baby, and whoever this Nadia is we are going to find out who it is and she will be punished for what she has done posing as your sister.”

I looked at him and smiled. I looked at the clock it was 3:15 in the morning. “Thanks Vaughn, I love you so much I am so sorry I woke you up.”

He looked at me “darling I am here for you day or night, I love you so much.” He said kissing me.

I kissed him back and hugged him as I turned the light out still hugging him I breathed into his chest listening to his breathing and his chest going up and down. I slowly fell back to sleep in his arms.

Vaughn POV

After dinner that night Sydney and I were tired we walked up to our hotel room I told her “Syd, I am going to go take a shower”

Sydney said “ok I am going to sleep some.” She went to bed as I went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower I tried calling Weiss’ cell phone to see if he was there. Weiss answered.

“Hey, dude what’s up?” Weiss said. He sounded quiet normal to me.

“Hey Weiss, where are you?” I said.

“I am here at the hotel with Nadia. Aren’t you still here?” He asked me.

“Yea, we are still here, Sydney is sleeping. What are you and Nadia doing?”

“Well we are enjoying our lives as a married couple.” He said.

What was going through my mind is that isn’t your wife, but I said “oh well than I will let you guys have your fun I’ll talk to you later.

“Ok I’ll talk to you later than?”

“Ok bye.”

“Bye Vaughn” He hung up as I looked down at my phone, and said to myself “that bitch”

I hopped into the shower and was thinking about how I was going to be father soon and couldn’t believe that there was life in Sydney that the baby was ours and I was going to love that baby forever and ever…

I than turned off the shower grabbed a towel dried off and got out of the shower. I got into my pajamas and walked back into our bedroom suite. I heard the faint breathing of Sydney and slowly got into bed kissing her forehead saying everything is going to be ok Syd. I slowly fell asleep next to her.

All of a sudden I hear an earth shattering scream. I shot out of bed and noticed it was Sydney.

“Sydney? Are you ok?” I said coming up to where she was rubbing her back in circular motions.

She sat there and slowly nodding her head. She paused “No, Vaughn” she started to cry and continued sobbingly “I had a dream.” She turned the light on.

I looked at Syd and said “what was it hunny? What was the dream about?” Iasked.

She paused and answered “it was about Nadia, she told me that Nadia was going to be ok. Than she was holding a baby… our baby, she took a knife and stabbed our baby. Vaughn I think she’s going to hurt our baby.” She said feeling her stomach where our baby is.

I took my hand and put it on her stomach on top of her hand. “Sydney, I will not let anyone harm our baby, and whoever this Nadia is we are going to find out who it is and she will be punished for what she has done posing as your sister.”

She looked at me and smiled. She looked at the clock it was 3:15 in the morning. “Thanks Vaughn, I love you so much I am so sorry I woke you up.”

I looked at her “darling I am here for you day or night, I love you so much.” I said kissing me.

She kissed him back and she hugged him me, she turned the light out still hugging me she breathed into his chest listening to her breathing and her on my chest. I slowly fell asleep in her arms.
Chapter Six

The real Nadia and Weiss POV

I woke up all of a sudden and saw Weiss sitting there on the bed. “Weiss, where are we?” I looked him and saw he was in tears.

“I don’t know Nadia.” He answered.

“What do you mean you don’t know?” I said.

“Nadia, I have no idea what is wrong I think we are in a federal prison.” He said.

“In what country, this does not look like the CIA federal prison, and if we were in a CIA federal prison why would we be in here?” I asked.

“This is not in the United States, they said I was knocked out cold for three days and you just woke up. It’s been four days Nadia.” Weiss said.

“Why the hell are we in here than? We did nothing wrong!!” I said getting angry of the fact that we were in a prison who knows where.

“Again Nadia I don’t know why we are in here, and we did do nothing wrong. Nadia, I think I remember something.” He said.

I looked at him and said “what do you remember?”

“I remember two masked people coming into my house and taking me, that’s all I remember”. He answered my question.

“Oh well your better than I am because I don’t remember anything at all.” I said.

“Your right Nadia, but we have to get out of here, before something happens to us.” He said.

All of a sudden the door opened to our cell a guard came in and took me. I was looking at Weiss the whole time as I was leaving. I mouthed the words “I love you.” He mouthed them back. I started to cry as they dragged me into this room.

The guard threw me into a chair and chained linked me to it.

The guard came to my face and said “your probably wondering where you are.”

I looked slowly up at him in tears “I am not wondering where I am, I am wondering why I am here.”

He came closer to my face so close I could smell his bad breath and I moved my head back. He continued “you are here because you have done something very wrong to our boss.”

“What did I do wrong?” I said waiting for an answer.

He slapped my face and I made a small scream and he continued, “you think
about what you did wrong and I will get back to you.” He left me and I was just sitting in the one light that was over me. I sat there crying and thinking about why am I here? I was thinking about Weiss and how they had taken me away from him. A million things were going through my head.

About an hour later he came back in this time with a shock device. He asked me questions, as he hooked me up to this device. I tried to escape it and not let him attach it to me but he ended up doing it and my hands were starting to bleed from the chains and the chair because I was wiggling around so much.

He asked me “why are you here?”

“I don’t know I have told you before I have no idea.” I said in response that decided him to start the machine up again. He put it on really high and shocked me. It hurt like burning hell like was being electrocuted all over my body and I wasn’t in control of it.

After about an hour of this I had passed out. He took me back to my cell and I woke up. Weiss was still in there.

“Weiss, how long have you been in here with me back in here?” I said.

He answered “this whole time and I feel like I am going to be next.”

“Weiss, they tortured me.” I said.

“I know they did I heard them interrogating you.” He said.

“We have to get out of here” I said.

“Nadia, I know that is what I have been thinking about, we do have to get out of here.” He said.

Chapter Seven
Back in Las Vegas
Back in Syd and Vaughn hotel room
SYDNEY’S POV

“Vaughn, I think I am going to call my dad.” I said.

“Ok, I am just going to go get some ice chips.” He said.

I looked at him and said “ok hunny.”

He left the room as I started dial my father on my cell phone.

After about the third ring he answered. “Hello?” He said.

“Hi dad, how are you?” I said.

“Sydney. Oh I am doing quiet well, how about you?” Jack Bristow said.

“I am doing pretty well but there are a few things I need to fill you in on.” I said

“What kinds of things?” He said asking me.

“Well… Daddy, I am pregnant.” I said thinking about if I should tell her the other two things, because that could be to much for him to handle.

“Excuse me your what?” He said, a little surprised at the fact that I was pregnant.

“Vaughn and I are going to have a baby.” I said in response.

Dad paused and than continued “that’s great Sydney, is there any other surprises?” He said not wanting for more but I was going to tell him more.

I paused “yea, there is more, umm daddy… Vaughn and I eloped yesterday.”

He paused “Sydney, that’s great!! How is going for you two love birds?”

He seemed happy about this. Which is odd, Very odd. So odd it scared me.

“You aren’t mad at me or Vaughn?” I said.

“No, not at all! Why would I be mad at you guys?” He said.

“I don’t know why wouldn’t you be?” I knew he wasn’t happy, I know him way to well. I continued “Dad there is something I need to tell you.”

“Yes, what is it now Sydney?” He asked.

I paused “Dad Nadia isn’t really Nadia.”

“Hang up your phone Sydney, now!” He said hanging up.

I hung up immediately as Vaughn walked in with the ice chips I immediately grabbed my stomach and screamed. He ran to me and said “what is it?”

I answered “it’s the baby Vaughn it’s the baby.”

Vaughn’s POV

“Vaughn, I think I am going to call my dad.” she said.

“Ok, I am just going to go get some ice chips.” I said.

Sydney looked at me and said “ok hunny.”

I walked out of the hotel room as Sydney dialed the numbers. I got the ice chips and started to walk back to our room, but decided not to walk in on Sydney’s conversation with her father.

Instead I decided to go to Weiss and Nadia’s room. I knocked on the door and Weiss opened the door.

I smiled at him and said “can I come in?”

Weiss looked at me and smiled back and said “yea sure come on in.” He opened the door wider and showed me the way in closing the door behind me.

“Where is Nadia?” I asked.

“Oh she is just in the bedroom doing who knows what.” He answered.

“Oh ok.” I said, paused and than I continued “Weiss we need to talk.”

He answered “yea sure what about?” He walked me into the kitchen of their suite.

I whispered to Weiss “dude, that’s not Nadia.”

He looked at me like I was insane, and said “Vaughn that is Nadia, Nadia!!”

About 5 seconds later Nadia came into the room “Yea sweetie?” Nadia answered Weiss.

“Well Vaughn thinks you aren’t Nadia.” He said.

“Are you kidding me? It’s me Vaughn” She said.

“Um, ok well Weiss I have to go back to our room Sydney is all by herself and you know how that can go.” I said.

I waved to them and let myself out of their room and walked into our room with the ice chips.

Sydney immediately grabbed her stomach and screamed. I ran to her and said “what is it?”

Syd answered “it’s the baby Vaughn it’s the baby.”

Immediately after that I was in Vaughn’s arms and he was driving me to the local hospital in Las Vegas.

Vaughn rushed me to the hospital asking me every so often to ask if I was ok, and I would answer by nodding my head. He took me out of the car and carried me to the receptions desk. Vaughn frantically said “it’s my wife she’s have something wrong with the baby.”

The receptionist looked at him like he was insane, and said “ ok let’s get her into a room.” She came around and put me into a wheel chair and a nurse came and took me too a room. The nurse told me to undress and put on one of their gowns they have. I did as I was told and got into the bed. I grabbed Vaughn’s hand because I was in a lot pain.

The doctor knocked and walked in, he came up to me and said “Sydney? Sydney Bristow?” He said.

“Not anymore, but I was a Sydney Bristow why?” I said.

He came closer to me and said “recognize me now?”

I looked at him for a second and grabbed Vaughn’s hand harder because the pain was getting worse. Out of breath I answered him “I don’t know who you are.”

He looked at me said “Sydney, it’s me Andrew .”

“What?! Andrew who?” I said in shock.

“We new each other in high school, Sydney let me check on you.” She said.

“Whoa, so wait you’re a doctor?” I said.

“Yes, I am Sydney. Now let me check you.” She said checking me, she paused and said “oh dear.”

“What is it? Is my baby ok?” I said in a panic look I looked Vaughn he had this petrified look also.

“Your baby, might not have made it.”

Chapter Eight
In the hospital
“What do mean the baby might not have made it?!” I said in total, total shock.

“Well I am not one hundred percent on this but let me check you with the ultra sound. He took out the ultra sound machine and turned it on, he pulled my shirt up and put this clear gunk on my stomach. He took the machine and put it on my stomach.

He looked for a couple minutes he said “ well your baby is moving, and is very much alive you.”

“Oh my god, thank god!” I said kissing Vaughn.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

“We would like to keep you for over night for observation.” He said turning off the ultra sound machine, cleaned off my stomach, and pulled my shirt down.

I looked at him and answered “ok”, and he left.

“Vaughn, I was so scared.” I said.

Vaughn looked at me and said “ I know me to, I will never leave you when you are here.”
“Thank you baby.” I felt my stomach and continued “ that was a big scare.”

“Yea, I know I was so scared for your life and for the baby’s life.” He said.

I looked at him and said “I know.”

The next day I was perfectly fine so we went back to the hotel to pack up and leave.

Nadia knocked on the door while we were packing. Vaughn let her in and he led her to me.

“Nadia!” I said.

“Sydney, I heard yesterday you had some baby trouble?” She said.

“Um, yea we did, but everything if all fine today. Hey are you guys leaving today?” I said.

“Yea, Weiss and I are leaving today. That is great Sydney!” She said.

I continued to pack thinking about how this girl is posing as my sister.

“The reason I came in here because I talked to your dad last night.” She said.

“Oh you did?” I said, I was thinking oh felgercarb have I been compromised?

“Yea, and he said told me everything about you and Vaughn and the baby.” She said.

I looked at her and smiled “yea, I think dad is happy with that.”

“You do?” She looked up at me.

“Yea, I think he is fine with it why do you all of a sudden need to know so much information?” I said sort of frustrated at her.

She continued to look at me “Sydney I am your sister I care about your thoughts on this.”

“Well that doesn’t mean you need to know every detail of my life.” I started to get angry with her.

“Ok than I will stop asking.” She said, she than sighed and continued “well Weiss and I have finish getting ready for our flight.”

“Wait Nadia, I am sorry I yelled at you.” I said.

“Oh it’s ok don’t worry about it, well I am going to go. I love you.” She came to me and gave me a hug.

“I love you too,” and hugged her back. She left the room and I continued packing our stuff.

Vaughn walked in and said “boy, I could hear you guys all the way in there.”

“Vaughn, you would have done the same thing.” I said.

He looked at me and said “yea I would have.” He came to me and helped me pack.

I quickly picked up our bags and said “Vaughn we are catching the red eye home.”

Vaughn said “yea sure.”

We went down to the lobby and checked out. No sign of Nadia and Weiss. I know this is odd that we are running away from them but it really isn’t them or at least it isn’t Nadia.

We took our rental car back to the rental car place and took a bus to the airport.

We bought our tickets for the red eye flight to Los Angeles, we went through security and were waiting at the gate. So good, so far.
We started talking about random thing and decided that we should grab something to eat, because our flight didn’t leave for an hour. We decided to grab something to eat. It was McDonald’s but I really didn’t care at the time, plus the baby was hungry too (I use the baby as an excuse to eat more).

We ate our food and walked back to the gate and sat back down. They started calling off the row seats by first class, than seating rows. We were seating number three. We got on the plane and we saw them. Weiss and Nadia were sitting right there in first class on the red eye flight that I was going on with my husband Vaughn not the two of them.

We smiled and walked to our row. First class my ass. We got ourselves situated on the plane and the plane took off. Vaughn was listening to the hockey scores as I Slowly fell asleep on top of him. I woke up to the ding of the speaker from the captain. “We will be landing in ten minutes please make sure you put your trays back into it’s up right position and put your chairs back up flight attendants prepare for landing.”

I looked at Vaughn and it wasn’t Vaughn. It was a random man. “Hello? Who are you where is my husband?”

The man looked at me and said “I don’t know what your talking about.”

“No, where is my husband, he was here with me just a second ago.” I said.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” He said.

“Vaughn?” I got up out of my chair and walked out.

“Ma’am I am sorry you are going to have to sit down.” The flight attendant said.

“No, but you don’t understand my husband, where is he? He couldn’t have just disappeared!” I said in a panic.

“Ma’am I need you to sit down.” She said.

“Vaughn?!?” I said “where are you Vaughn?!”

“Sit down!!” She sounded mad this time.

I sat back down, buckled up, and started crying.

I whispered to myself “where are you Vaughn?”

Chapter Nine

The plane laded and as soon as the seat belt sign went off I jumped out of my seat and started running down the aisle through the people, saying “excuse me” and “pardon me”. While saying this I was frantically looking for Vaughn.

I ran out of the plane and into the passage way to the terminal, I made a mad dash to the receptions desk.

I was out of breath and the lady there was and asked me “ma’am, are you ok?”

“No, my husband, he was on this flight he’s gone now.” I said looking at all the people leaving the gate. People must have thought I was in insane but I didn’t care this was my husband we were talking about.

“Excuse me what did you just say your husband is gone?” The lady at the gate asked.

“Yes, he is gone.” I said looking at the door still, guess who I saw? None other than Nadia and Weiss, they walked up to me and asked “what happened Sydney?”

I glared at them “wouldn’t you like to know…”

“Yes, actually I would I am your sister.” Nadia said.
I looked at her and said “no you don’t need to know.”

Nadia looked at me like she was my real sister.

I looked back at the receptionist and asked “did he get on that flight?”

She said “what’s your last name?”

I continued “Vaughn, his name is Michael Vaughn.”

She checked the name “yea it shows he checked on with you weren’t you with him the whole time?”

I looked at her “yes, I was.”

“Um ok, well there is nothing we can really do?” She said.

Right than and there I blew a gasket and started crying. “What do you mean you can’t help me, this is my husband we are talking about, do you have a husband, someone that you love dearly?” I said.

She looked at me blankly “no I never had that problem.”

I looked at her in disgust and walked away from there. I cried in the middle of the airport than Nadia walked up to me.

“Sydney where’s Vaughn?” She said.

I immediately took her by her shirt and said “what did you do to him?” I was threatening her I would never do that to my sister but this wasn’t my sister we were talking about.

She looked at me petrified, it looked like Nadia but I was like it is not Nadia. I stared her down and said “where is he?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” She said.

“Yes, you do Vaughn was with me the whole flight and now he’s gone you took him for me!!” I said in frustration.

She looked at me “I would never in anyway harm Vaughn.”

“Whatever” I said I put her down and continued walking down the terminal hoping for some kind of miracle.

I continued walking and got into our car I dialed Vaughn’s number, it rang and rang, than this disguised voice answered.

“What do you want? We got you husband right here!!” The disguised voice said. He put the phone up so I could hear voices in the back round. The voice said “your wife wants to talk to you.” The man did something to Vaughn and Vaughn said “don’t listen to them Syd! I am going to be ok!”
I wanted to believe him so badly I started crying. “What do you guys want? Why do you have to take my husband?”

“Well you should have thought about that before you told your dad about a lil’ somthin’ somethin’, we want something from you now. We want you.”

I thought oh my god this guy is insane, I answered “well you can’t have me.”

“Well if we don’t get you in twenty-four hours your husband is going to go bye-bye” He said and hung up before I could answer. I immediately dialed dad.

“Sydney.” He said.

“Yea, dad it’s me, listen to me Vaughn is missing can you put a trace on his phone?” I said.

He said “Yea, I can do that.” There was long pauses and than he continued “Syd, I believe Vaughn’s cell phone is no longer available.”

“What? What do you mean it’s not available I just called him!!” I said.

“Sydney, you need to listen to me, you will find Vaughn I promise.” He said.

“Dad, I think they are going to kill him.” I said still in tears.

“Who is going to kill him?” He asked.

“Whoever the fake Nadia and Weiss are, Vaughn and I went on a plane home today the fake Nadia and Weiss came, I took a nap on the plane and another man was sitting in Vaughn’s spot. They took him dad they took him.” I said.

“Ok Sydney come to APO we have a lot of things to do.” He said.

“Ok I’ll be there” I said starting up the car.

He said “ok I will you see you when you get here.”

“Ok bye.” I said.

“Bye Sydney” He said hanging up I did the same.

I started to drive out of the parking lot and onto I-5, I pulled out going about seventy miles an hour, I wanted to get there as fast as I could so we could fine Vaughn, and the real Nadia, and Weiss.

I walked into the APO office and as soon as I walked in my dad came up to me, he looked mad.

I looked at him and he said “Sydney, we have no clue where Vaughn, or the real Nadia or Weiss are, we are trying everything in our power to find them. There are no guarantees though.”

“Dad, we have to find them.” I said.
Chapter Ten

I woke up on the middle of my floor in a cold sweat. I picked up my cell phone and saw I had 5 missed calls. The person who had called me didn’t leave me any messages. The caller was “unknown”. So I had no idea who was calling me. I sat awake and looked at the clock it was about five am. I needed to get on a plane to anywhere and fast.

I called up my dad, he answered “dad anything on Vaughn?”

“Sydney we have a location of Vaughn but I can’t say it here.”

“Ok” I said I knew it was code for “come to APO immediately”. I continued “I’ll see you later dad”, he hung up and didn’t say anything I got dressed very quickly and got into my car. I pulled out of my driveway and started driving down the street.

About halfway to APO I pulled over to the side of the road and started crying into my steering wheel. “Vaughn… please be ok… I love you…”

I wiped my tears and continued down the road. I pulled into the train parking lot and got onto the train. I walked up to the marked door “Authorized Personal Only”. I put the correct code in and walked in.

My dad greeted me “Sydney come into the conference room.” He directed me to the conference room and I sat down in Vaughn’s chair, I think Director Arvin Sloane thought it, was okay understanding the situation.

“So where is he?” I said demanding to know.

Marshall was in the chair across from me, in Nadia’s chair I thought to myself aw he must really must have missed Nadia, I felt his pain. Marshall stood up and started to talk “We believe Sydney that Vaughn is in Berlin. Heh I have been there once… I know I had to cut out a man’s eyes out once.”

My dad interrupted him “Marshall this isn’t the time for this.”

I looked at dad than at Marshall he continued “we found out how by with you phone Sydney we found a glitch in it, we found out we could trace the call before it was smashed, so we think Vaughn’s phone was smashed. So what you are going to do Sydney is going in there posing as your mother. You will win their trust… even though they trust you but do it very quickly I might add so quick I don’t want to hear from you at all well actually you can’t hear from me at all because you can’t contact us. You have to go blind on this mission.”

I looked at him for a second and said “ok whatever it takes I need my husband back.”
With that we all got out of our chairs and I walked out of the conference room I started walking towards the exit my dad stopped me. “Sydney! Wait I need to speak with you.”

“What is it dad?”

“Are you sure you can go through this mission?” He asked.

“Dad of course I am this is Vaughn we are talking about” I said.

“Ok good luck Sydney.” I had already pushed the button to the elevator while was talking to me and I walked in when he said those words the doors closed I nodded my head before the doors closed completely.

I went back to my house, I was thinking that he should move into here. I started to pack my stuff and I left for the airport. In the airport I was looking for Vaughn, odd I know but I was looking for them I looked at my watch it was 6:30 my flight left in 15 minutes. I was already at the gate. I was taking a flight from LAX to JFK than from JFK I was taking a flight to Berlin.

I was so nervous about my flight because I didn’t want to be comprised and I didn’t want Vaughn to be dead. I was Vaughn’s only hope.

I got off the plane in Berlin. I had to boogey over to where I was supposed to go. I had to change first, so in the bathroom in the airport I changed into my mother. I looked in the mirror and I looked exactly like my mother.

I walked out of the airport and took a bus to where I was going. I was going to see my husband who I truly, truly missed. I love him, and I hope no harm is with him.

Vaughn in Berlin

I have been here for almost twenty-four hours which feels like a zillion years since the last time I saw Sydney.

I wish I wasn’t in here I wish I was home with Sydney day dreaming about our unborn child, instead I am being tortured. I don’t know what to do, I am lost in this world right about now.

I was thinking about my life without Sydney and our baby, I couldn’t fathom that one single bit. I have to live through this. I have no escape. I need someone to help save me. Anyone.
Chapter Eleven
I was disguised as my mother, I know how odd that sounds I mean common think about it who really wants to be disguised as their mother? I didn’t have much of a choice in this but I didn’t really mind it. I was walking down the airport I was hoping I wasn’t showing my baby bump I mean people would look at me like I was- no I wasn’t thinking about that I am no lunatic. I was thinking about Michael, and saving him I wanted him to watch his baby grow up, and grow old with me. I looked down at our ring and thought “oh, god please save him”.

I walked out of the airport and continued walking to the bus. I took the bus feeling my stomach thinking about all the things that I can’t wait for with the baby and Vaughn. A woman asked me in Russian “When are you due?” I looked at her and answered in English “I don’t speak Russian.” She continued talking in Russian and I understood every word, it was really funny actually. So I got off the bus and walked to the car rental place called The Alamo. I looked on the outside window and saw my reflection, I looked exactly like my mother and it was scaring me. I walked inside and talked to the man at the front desk in perfect Russian. “Can I have a small two passenger car?”
He looked at me like I was like insane and started to insult me “you look like you need a mini van.” I wanted to kill him, which was uncalled for. I signed the papers and got insurance for the two passenger car and left in the car. I drove about two hours to where Vaughn was going to be held. I looked at myself in the flip down mirror and made sure I looked like my mother. I got out of the car and walked to door that was guarded by guards. I looked at them and they looked at me, they than checked me and I had nothing on me I was going without any arms. I mean I was posed as my mother was going to have some kind of weapon at sometime. I looked at them and said “I am here for the killing” I said in my mother’s accent. The guard looked at me and nodded and showed me the way to where my husband was or in other words my “future son-in-law.” I walked in and it was Vaughn. I looked at him with my mother’s stare and said “you know why you’re here.”

Vaughn slowly looked up at me and said “I don’t know why I am here.” He was staring at my stomach. He looked back up at me and I showed him with my eyes that it was me, while saying “well you better figure it out or you’ll be a dead man”

A man walked up to me I had to act like I was looking for Sydney Bristow “where is my daughter?”

The man looked at me and said “we have no idea Miss Derevko, she is still MIA.”

I continued by saying “huh well Mr. Vaughn you know what that means…” I made this gun with my finger and put it to my head making a gun sound with my voice. I than continued “your wife and my daughter will be dead in an hour, if she doesn’t show up.” I left the room I had to play this carefully if I was going to make it out alive, with Vaughn and our unborn child. I was walking around the building and I was called by a man to interrogate a young woman who was not exactly being very nice to them, so I went into the room. The room was tiny but I walked into the room, and Nadia was in there. Thank God, I thought to myself and said “Nadia.” I showed myself as my mother. Nadia had never seen my mother before so this was a shock to her.

“Mom?” Nadia said.

I looked at her and she looked at me, I said “well, well we finally meet.”

Nadia looked at me with disgust and anger. “Sydney was right you are a bitch.”

I looked at her and thought yea you right but I am Sydney. I continued “I don’t care what your sister wants I am here to do some major damage to you.”

She looked at me scared. I started to interrogate her so the guards left me there was no one watching me now. I whispered to Nadia “this is Sydney I am here to save you and Eric, Vaughn is here too and we are going to get of here alive.” I said reassuring her.

She looked at me and said “how came I believe you?”

I said “Nadia do I look pregnant to you?” Nadia looked at me for a second and said “yes you do.” I looked at her and said “yea it’s me Sydney in my voice.” I unchained her and gave her a hug. I said “are you ok? I was so worried.”

She hugged me back and said “yea I am fine.”

I took Nadia by the arm and held a gun to her head; I started to walk down the hall and into the prison cell. I threw her in there and Weiss said “Irina?!?!” I said in a whisper “no it’s Sydney I am here to save you” I unchained them and they took me hostage this time.

They said “we will kill her if you hurt us.” They took guns and shot all the men. The alarm sound went off we all started running. We ran to Vaughn he had been shot. I was too late I felt his pulse it was very shallow. I unchained him and started for the exit. Nadia and Weiss were still killing people left and right I called on my cell phone for a medical extraction.

About two minutes later Nadia and Weiss came out, Nadia said “Sydney we killed Sark and Lauren, they are no longer.”

I looked at her said “thank you” as the chopper came and extracted us to the nearest hospital in Berlin. I prayed to the Lord he was going to be ok.

Chapter Twelve
In the hospital waiting for Vaughn’s results
I was sitting in waiting room with Nadia and Eric waiting to hear anything on Vaughn. All I knew was that he was very critical. I was holding Nadia’s hand and hoping for the best. I started talking to Nadia “Nadia, someone was posing as you.” She looked at me and said “I know it was Lauren and Sark, they are dead now everything is ok now.” I started at her and started crying “I am so scared for Vaughn, he needs to live I love him so much.”

“I know you do Sydney and that is why he is going to make it out of here, he will see your baby grew up, and he will grow old with you” She wiped my tears and said “everything will be ok I promise you.” I wish I could believe her but it was so hard.

“Thanks Nadia but I have to call Sloane and tell him we are ok and that the mission was a success.” I got up and went to the hall way I dialed APO.

Marshall answered “Hello APO office this is Marshall speaking… not that you wanted to know that but…”

I stopped him “Marshall it’s Sydney, I am a live Nadia and Weiss are with me, and Vaughn is in the hospital that’s where we are now.”

“Oh my god Sydney! You guys are all right thank god! What is wrong with Vaughn?” He asked me.

“He, he got shot” I said in tears and continued sobbing “he’s in surgery right now they say he looks critical.”

“Oh my god Sydney, well I hope for the best. Here comes Mr. Sloane… don’t hurt me.” He took the phone and handed it to Sloane.

“Sydney, I hear you, Nadia, Weiss, and Vaughn made it out.” Sloane said.

I paused and said “yea we made it out, but Vaughn got shot and he is in the critical ward right now in surgery.”

“Well I am happy to hear you are all safe and fine, your mission was a success Sydney. I’ll talk to you when you get back.” He said hanging up.

I hung up right after him and walked back out. Nadia was in Weiss’ lap, I sat next to them and Nadia said “so how did it go?”

I was zoning out and snapped back into it immediately “oh the conversation with you dad? Great.”

Nadia said “well that’s great, Sydney I am going to be an aunt! I am so excited!”

“I know you are going to be an aunt I can’t wait either that’s why I am going to ask you guys to be our baby’s godparents.” I said looking at them.

“Oh my god Sydney, we would love to.” She knew that it was ok with Eric because they were both grinning from ear to ear.

“Thanks-” I got interrupted by the doctor, she talked in Russian, she said “Mrs. Vaughn your husband is doing well he is up and is very talkative. My name is Dr. Eva Rayne I will take you to your husband.” She said taking me to him, she than left me and Vaughn alone.
I walked over to Vaughn who was on the bed, he was on air support. Vaughn was shot in the chest area, I said “Vaughn” I sat next to him and he looked over at me smiling. I smiled back and grabbed his hand, and said “I am so happy you are a live, I was so scared.”

Vaughn looked at me and said “Sydney, you saved my life.” I smiled and said “you saved mine.”

He wasn’t supposed to know what that meant and it was supposed to stay that way.

“They said you are going to be fine.” I said smiling.

“I know they said I could get out in a week tops.” Vaughn said.

“I am not leaving your side for one second.” I said.

“You don’t have to do that Sydney” He said.

“Hunny, I am staying here with you day or night in sickness and in heath. I love you Michael you are my sunshine” I said I than gave him a kiss on the for-head and sat back down.

“Did you find out who the real Nadia was?”

“Yes, I did… it was Lauren, and Weiss really wasn’t Weiss… it was Sark. They are both dead now.”
“Oh thank god, Sydney how is the baby?” He asked me.

I took his hand in mine and put it on my stomach, “its right here, all fine and safe we are all safe now.”

ONE WEEK LATER WHEN VAUGHN IS LEAVING THE HOSPITAL ALL WELL AND FINE
Nadia and Weiss had left the day after I had rescued them. So I stayed with Vaughn for the week talking about our future and all the good times in our past.
It was the day he was leaving and I was so excited because he was fully better and ready to finally fly home because he hadn’t been home, home for about two months. I was happily five months pregnant by than and we couldn’t have been happier.

I walked into the hospital and asked for Michael Vaughn. I was told to take a seat and wait for him; about five minutes later (which seemed like an eternity) they rolled Vaughn out. He was in a wheel chair I walked up to him with my big belly and gave him a kiss. Vaughn kissed me back and I helped him out of the chair. He smiled at me and kissed me holding my stomach. We walked out of the hospital arm in arm.

We took the bus to the airport and took our flight to JFK. He was in my arms, I wouldn’t let go of him for not one single bit. We got to JFK and took our flight from JFK to LAX. I fell asleep in his arms and this time when I woke up right before we landed in LAX Michael was sitting there right next to me.

We got into our car and he drove us home. Home is where I love to be especially with just Michael.

Chapter Thirteen
Nadia and Eric at Sydney and Vaughn’s house for dinner four months later
THE FINALE CHAPTER
I was sitting at the table as big as a watermelon about ready to pop any second now. Nadia, Eric, and Vaughn were all around me. Vaughn and I were going to have a baby boy and we were so excited because I was going to have the baby any day now and we had Nadia and Eric over to celebrate.

They all had wine and I had some Fresca, because I was pregnant. Fresca is my favorite soda because it’s just got an amazing taste and I love the baby’s reaction to it.

Vaughn gave out a toast “to our baby and to her aunt and uncle who are now happily married. Oh and to my lovely wife Sydney. I love you.” After the toast he kissed me. All of a sudden I felt weird I felt like something was very, very wrong but I didn’t know what it was, so I ignored it. We ate dinner and finished it I got up still feeling weird and said “who wants dessert?” I said getting up.

Eric said “ME.”

I started to laugh as I got up and I collapsed I grabbed my stomach because of a sharp pain; I grabbed the table with my other hand.

“Vaughn I think it’s time” I said.

He said “ok hunny just uh calm down and everything will be ok.”

I nodded my head Nadia came over to me and grabbed him hand as Vaughn grabbed my suitcase and Weiss started up the car.

“Oh my god Nadia this is it.” I said smiling at her.

“I know I

I knew were we were it was in Santa Barbara.
aw, they went to santa barbara...

“Thanks I made it all by myself… well with Weiss’ girly help.” He laughed.
I laugh with him “yea, we all know Weiss can be girly…”
lol, weiss being girly... :lol:

Yes, I have but recently I have been lazy, Weiss makes me want to eat so much!
lol, weiss makes her want to eat.. that's great :lol:

i think that's awesome that syd had to go undercover disguised as her mother.
and that was really cool how vaughn just disappeared from the plan... horrible... but cool :lol:

About halfway to APO I pulled over to the side of the road and started crying into my steering wheel. “Vaughn… please be ok… I love you…”
He directed me to the conference room and I sat down in Vaughn’s chair
aw... those lines were so sad (n)

Heh I have been there once… I know I had to cut out a man’s eyes out once.”
“Oh my god Sydney, well I hope for the best. Here comes Mr. Sloane… don’t hurt me.” He took the phone and handed it to Sloane.
lol, gotta luv marshall... :lol:

ok, seriously amy, that wasn't as bad as you made it sound...
good job. :D

~Kay :hug:

ETA: yes i agree with nads. write more! post the rest! and pm me please! :D

Haha thanks you guys but that was made in 2005...
I was so young then Oh my god! In about a week I am going to post the first four chapters of Lost Memories, and that one is so much better then this one. I wish other people would read my stuff though...

Back