Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek/Addison

• Other

• Total voters

Jaimie

Retired
So, who do you ship for? Who's your main ship and who else do you want to hook up?

I'm nulling because I want to see results

so i suppose at the moment i'm cristina/burke most. but i'm also meredith/derek (it has to take sometime but i like them together). and of course izzie/alex. but i'm also izzie/george. haha.

m-c

Meredith/Derek. Most definitely. I mean, the show opened up with them... it has to end with them too. :lol:

Cristina/Burke is second.

I'm not sure about Izzie... she's intriguing with Alex. But it would be kinda cute if she and George got together. We have to find George a worthy woman.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Merdith/Geroge would be cute. He's totally in love with her you can tell, but he'll never get her, she'll stay with Derek. Personally, I think the things with them are getting old.

I guess I'm the only one that thinks Merdith/Geroge would be cute. He's totally in love with her you can tell, but he'll never get her, she'll stay with Derek. Personally, I think the things with them are getting old.

You're not the only one! I really do like Meredith/George, I want those two together, since it's cute and like you said, things between her and Derek are getting old.

things with mcdreamy mcf***me will never be boring. he's too beautiful.
i like george. but meredith/george is like syd/will. he loves her desperately, she loves him as a friend, but a relationship would never work.

m-c

I voted Christina/Burke because I think they're the couple that *will* stay together. There's something about them...
Although I do love Meredith/Derek, I'm liking C/B more at the moment ^_^ Alex and Izzie are adorable too...but Alex needs to get over his insecurities first. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind seeing Izzie/George.

I like Izzie/Alex most, probably because they haven't really gotten together yet. And George/Izzie would be my second, only in a friendly kinda way; they're just so funny together ^_^.

I'm definately

D/A
Meredith needs to find a new guy ;)
C/B
I dont like Alex much. He has his moments but overall he's jerkish (if that's even a word) but I'll probably change my mind about him soon enough
I/G they'd be so cute together!

Back