Who is better for Syd?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Neither

• Total voters
I picked vaughn...I don't think Will cuz...Will in my opinion would be one of those scary ex-boyfriends..(i think some of you girls know what i'm talking about) but yea i would pick either sark or vaughn...it depends how sark is in the upcoming season...but i kinda like how sark is like somewhat a badboy :sly:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I think that Vaughn is better for her. I think that they should totally end up together. LIKE who care if he is married. I would say differently but these people are like meant for each other. if I was really giving advice and lets say you wanted to date some one what already had a gf/bf I would say if you really love them then I would say "hey if there no ring on the finger go for it!" but since I think that Vaughn is married then I would tell my friend to not mess with the married. but in this case with Vaughn and Syd they should totally be with each other I was really mad that on the las ep. he had a ring on his finger it makes me want to wish that tomorow is the 28 of sept.</span>

i think will suits syd better as a there-for-her, "best friend" kinda guy, with not much of a romantic relationship..

vaughn suits syd better as a romantic relationship guy, in my opinion

I picked Vaugh. It is ok that they have issues. What couple does not have issues? It might be easier with Will but easier is not the same as better. I know Vaugh has not been willing to deal with them but in time he will.

newfan said:
I know Vaugh has not been willing to deal with them but in time he will.
That's why I said "right now." (And the question is phrased "is," not "in the long run.")
;)

Back