Who will be the Mole in Season 4?

agent47

Cadet
Who will be the Mole in Season 4? Any ideas?? So far there has been a mole in the CIA every season thus far. So Im guessing that season 4 will follow suit.

I don't remember who the mole was in season 1... wait, was there even a mole that season??? :blink:

Season 2 was Haladki... and this season it's Lauren...

Season 1: Haladki ( or whatever that guy's name is that Jack killed, he worked for Irina )
Season 2: uh .... Irina you could say I guess :blink:
Season 3: Lauren
Season 4: (as Joyie said we'll have to wait for the finale/season premiere)

I thought Haladki was season 2? :blink:

Wait, nm.... I'm retarded. :doh: Mixing up my seasons! :lol: Now I clearly remember Vaughn's "I think I'm gonna kick your ass!" That was when he had balls.... :lol:

AugustSnow said:
Season 1: Haladki ( or whatever that guy's name is that Jack killed, he worked for Irina )
Season 2: uh .... Irina you could say I guess :blink:
Season 3: Lauren
Season 4: (as Joyie said we'll have to wait for the finale/season premiere)
Haladki and possibly Noah (Sydney's first boyfriend) (Or was Noah SD-6 thinking he was working for the CIA -- well anyway he was mole for one of them) for Season I Double Francie was trying to Frame Will for Season II and it turned out that Irina was leaking information (not really CIA) but a prisoner working for the CIA
Season III -- Lauren (NSC/CIA) with the help of her Mother (affiliated with hire ups through her husband's connections as a Senator) and possibly Sloane working with the CIA and the Covenant and Possibly Irina through her Internet communications with Spy Dad, Jack Bristow, and her sister's connection with Jack Bristow (Katrina)
Season IV would be pure speculation on Fan's Wish List for anything can happen with ALIAS from now to Season IV :Ph34r:

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

Joyie said:

Wait, nm.... I'm retarded. :doh: Mixing up my seasons! :lol: Now I clearly remember Vaughn's "I think I'm gonna kick your ass!" That was when he had balls.... :lol:
no haladki was season one...starting with the box part one.

yep!! vaughn def should have gotten the chance to kick his ass...too bad jack got there first...

Joyie said:

:lol: Balls of steel .... whatever happened to that? Vaughn's a wimp now, but he's a hot wimp so it's all ok ;)

:doh: I forgot about evil Francie! Ok, so it's:

S1: Haladki
S2: Francie/Allison
S3: Lauren

Maybe the mole in season 4 can be an actual 'mole' animal that runs around the CIA headquarter and hides in holes and crevices and would go out and scare people every once in a while because it is hungry and looking for food and nobody will be able to catch until the season finale.

dreamlancer said:
Maybe the mole in season 4 can be an actual 'mole' animal that runs around the CIA headquarter and hides in holes and crevices and would go out and scare people every once in a while because it is hungry and looking for food and nobody will be able to catch until the season finale.
:blink: Uh ... ok ...

AugustSnow said:
:lol: Balls of steel .... whatever happened to that? Vaughn's a wimp now, but he's a hot wimp so it's all ok ;)

:doh: I forgot about evil Francie! Ok, so it's:

S1: Haladki
S2: Francie/Allison
S3: Lauren
Yep, that's how I have it on my scoresheet.

1. Haladki
2. Allison
3. Lauren

Back