Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nadia

• Katya

• Dixon

• Total voters
Someone's gotta go. It happens every finale. Who's it gonna be this year?

Jack? I would seriously be mad to the point where I'd stop watching

Vaughn? I wouldn't care if Michael Vaughn fell over and died. No more weird forehead veins or terribly acted angsty looks

Lauren? I think we can all agree on this one

Weiss? It seems logical seeing as how he's getting the pilot and all

Marshall? They cannot kill Marshall. He's the breath of fresh air in the dead-serious, angsty group. Seriously. No one's happy anymore.

Sark? Naww. There's too much to learn about him.

Sloane? Noooo. He's the staple of the series. He's the glue that holds it together. He's not going anywhere.

Nadia? After a 3 episode guest spot Nadia is suddenly killed! Yeah, I don't care about this one but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen with the contract and all.

Katya? She really freaks me out sometimes. Grow some hair! The butch cut is scaring me.

Dixon? He's done nothing this year except cry about his kids in one episode. I hope he doesn't go away though.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>
Jack? I would seriously be mad to the point where I'd stop watching
yer, i think i agree with you on that one...he is a central character to the show...and no matter what, you gotta love spydaddy!
Vaughn? I wouldn't care if Michael Vaughn fell over and died. No more weird forehead veins or terribly acted angsty looks
woah, ok, there is no way i could ever agree with you on that one. vaughn :love: sigh, he is what keeps me going through my horrible uni exams...and those angsty looks are just so cute...i wanna hug him.... :smiley: but hey, you're entitled to your opinion :smiley:
Lauren? I think we can all agree on this one
Yes, i think we can...
Weiss? It seems logical seeing as how he's getting the pilot and all
yes...it does seem logical...but...but, oh i will cry if thats the case :(
Marshall? They cannot kill Marshall. He's the breath of fresh air in the dead-serious, angsty group. Seriously. No one's happy anymore.
mmm, yes i def agree with you....we NEED marshall on the show...he's the official comic relief...
Sark? Naww. There's too much to learn about him.
yer, i don't think they'd do that...
Sloane? Noooo. He's the staple of the series. He's the glue that holds it together. He's not going anywhere.
Well, yer...like jack he's an essential character....
Nadia? After a 3 episode guest spot Nadia is suddenly killed! Yeah, I don't care about this one but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen with the contract and all.
i wouldnt be distraught if she died, but na, they wont be killing her off i reckon
Katya? She really freaks me out sometimes. Grow some hair! The butch cut is scaring me.
:D ahaha, yer...she is a bit butch....but i know lots of ppl with that haircut and they are very femine...lol, but yer, no, i dont think they are gonna kill her off....
Dixon? He's done nothing this year except cry about his kids in one episode. I hope he doesn't go away though.
hmmmmmmm well.....i reckon he is a possibility....but yer, i dont want him to go either...
so out of all that i guess: they r gonna kill of lauren, weiss or dixon....
</span>

i dont want anyone to die :thinking: :(
if weiss dies - i'll cry b/c hes vaughns best friend and hasnt poor vaughn been through enough?!?!?
Jack cant die cuz hes jack... I'll be ever so sad if marshall dies....
I want sloane or Lauren to die but that doesnt seem very likely
I voted for Dixon but i dont really want him to die either

Vaughn....:eek: noooo!!! ...heheh...though u can surely have ur own wishes... ^_^ ;)

LAUREN!!! Oh God..please Lauren..

yendys47 said:
LAUREN!!! Oh God..please Lauren..
I so totally agree! I am not sure who is really going to die, but I seriously hope that it is Lauren, but with Alias, seeing someone dies doesn't mean that they are actually dead... (aka Sloane, and Emily... and 'evil' Francie, the first time)

how much longer until the finale? Too long!!

I would like to see Lauren die but i think it's going to be weiss becuz as ppl pointed out the foreshadowing and he's gonna have his own show.

hells yeah. i'm glad it's the evil lauren. 6 bullets through the b**** and she better not f***ing ressurect. :hmm:

nance said:
hells yeah. i'm glad it's the evil lauren. 6 bullets through the b**** and she better not f***ing ressurect. :hmm:
damn. straight. if she resurrects jj's going to have hell to pay.