Who's gonna be the next guest star?

I have a few favorites I'd like to see on the show. However, the likely hood of them actually being on would be slim, probably.
1. Matt Damon- he knows how to do all the spy stuff from Bourne Identity and he's cute
2. Steven Spielberg- he's a big fan. that;s how JG ended up in Catch Me if You Can. he could play some evil scientist or something
3. Ben Affleck- he can do action too, and he's cute.
4. Natalie Portman- i just think it would be interesting to see her on the show.
5. Keri Russel- hey, J.J. has brought other past Felicity stars onto Alias, why not Felicity herself. Afterall, JJ got the idea for Alias by wondering what would happen if Felicity was a spy.
I'm sure I'll come up with more, but if you ask me, I think that is a pretty good list.

Milo47
I have to question your suggestions. I mean Mr Feeney from boy meets world... why not Mr. Belvedeire? :rolleyes:

Why not some good dramatic actors/actresses like John de Lancie, Ian Holme, Daniel Davis (I), Bebe Neuwirth, Avery Brooks, Alan Cumming, Judi Dench etc. Or maybe some of the cast of Mission Impossible the series. Sean Connery...most likely not.

Ian Holme was a pretty good hobbit.

the only thing is she would be kind of young for the show. I mean, you take it, most of the main characters are in their late twenties, early thirties (well, except DA).

I could totally see her as a rogue agent though. Like an SD-6 agent that was in deep undercover and didn't know that SD-6 was no more, so she comes back and doesn't know what to do with herself, so resorts to crime or something like that.

yeah, she is relatively young which is why i was thinking she would probably make a good recruit.

ooh...you know, sometimes i think if sd-6 was still around, a good storyline would've been sd-6 recruiting another young agent much the same way sydney was recruited and sydney would have to decide whether or not to "advise" the new sd-6 recruit or let her follow the same path sydney did (thinking she was working for the cia when she really wasn't). eliza dushku would've made an excellent recruit for that part!

oooooo, I like that idea! That would have been cool! Yeah, I'm thinking Eliza needs to come on the show.

no one could ever steal syd's thunder. ;)

but it'd be nice to see syd have some REAL girlfriends. [real] francie's dead and her mother's not exactly around, so it'd be cool if she made more friends at work or something. :smiley:

maybe if vaughn had a sister...they could be friends!! Now who could be his sis?...Jennifer Aniston could...vaughn and her have always reminded me of each other!

Back