Season 3 Who's liking the character of Lauren?

freakforalias

Dream on you perverted freak
I was just curious as to who out there is finally liking the character of Lauren? I know I am.

I'll be the first to admit that I couldn't stand her all season. To me the character was NOT believable. She was nervous all the time, and it seemed like her character was going nowhere.

After last nights episode, I have changed my opinion (I didn't think that was possible). For the first time, I am believing her as a spy. I love how she was "domineering" (sp.?).... and how she finally didn't seem as nervous as she did throughout the season. Finally her character has taken a turn for the better in my opinion. And it should certainly make future episodes alot more interesting.

i kind of agree...she has more depth to her, it's more of a "I'm liking to hate her more" kind of relationship... ;)

she looked good in that dark red wig as well...lol

I always liked her... *hids* And she looked amazing in dark red wigg! Not as good as Syd in "Let the truth be told" but it works

She's not so bad... it's better than her being un-evil. I just wish the whole Lauren character never happened. :lol: Even JJ said "Lauren was a mistake" during the Paley Festival.

Lauren Sark said:
verdantheart said:
If she made any sense I might like her.
-_-
Give it time... I have a feeling we are getting to know the REAL Lauren soon and then she might make some sence :P :rolleyes:
Problem is, they've already undercut her and I don't think any amout of explanation--or smoke and mirrors--will make the inconsistencies disappear.
;)

nance said:
She's not so bad... it's better than her being un-evil. I just wish the whole Lauren character never happened. :lol: Even JJ said "Lauren was a mistake" during the Paley Festival.
too bad he couldn't have realized that sooner. then maybe we wouldn't all be suffering from the damage she's done to the show.

and yeah, there's so much that doesn't make sense with her character. and we only have 8 episodes left... and with the way they're playing out, if jj decided to expand on her character anymore... i think i would die. why focus on lauren when there's jack? sloane? weiss? dixon? the inconsistencies won't go away. and he copped out when he made her evil. that was cheap.

if only he would just kill her off. then he can rebuild the show from there.

oh and vh, i can't wait for your column! :smiley:

The damage is done with Lauren she looks sleazy. She doesn't even look believable as evil. I just don't care for her.

I just can't stand her anymore ... her character is getting on my nerves ...

who needed her point of view of the story ... I certainly didn't ... its not like she is the star of the show ...

my love/hate for laurne is complex
i think she ads something to the story but she taking away from syd& vaughn so:
if she were to stay on the show but DIVORCE vaughn - i would have absoluetly no problem with her - i might actually be in that 'love to hate her' place

aliasgirlie said:
why focus on lauren when there's jack? sloane? weiss? dixon? the inconsistencies won't go away.
you've got a point there....they aren't getting half the screen time they deserve...

Don't get me wrong, I still hate her,but she is so much more believable as a baddie. She was too nicey,nice and made me want to hurl b/f. I'm definitely liking the bad Lauren. :rockon:

She just seems fake to me...I'm not seeing into the whole she's evil plot because how can Vaughn be so blind. (Perhaps Jack is right.) I liked her better when she was good and boring...and quite frankly helpless...(hey there's a better chance that she will die or something right?) Until she's an ultimate baddie...not a bad charade of irina derevko i won't be too thrileld about her character. and :coughsarkisminegetyourfilthyhandsoff!:

Alias_Gay said:
I just can't stand her anymore ... her character is getting on my nerves ...

who needed her point of view of the story ... I certainly didn't ... its not like she is the star of the show ...
exactly. she isn't the star of the show. and don't try to make her into that.

nance said:
Where did he say that? I want to see the quote or transcript.
:confused:

I really don't like Lauren, but I'm glad that she is in the show. It's a nice twist and it's good to have someone to hate and it is just going to make things so much better when the CIA finds out about her :smiley:

verdantheart said:
nance said:
yeh!? did he really say that?! interesting...

verdantheart said:
nance said:
Both my alias friends from school read it, i never actually saw it. but it's an insanely long article on the Paley festival... i'm almost positive the article is on jen-garner.net

Back