Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

• Marshall

• Dixon

• Total voters
I said Vaughn, it made me laugh! Especially when he said "mon." I thought Syd's accent was really cute! I loved that scene. :D

Marshall!! he is just funny. Seeing him on missions and all. No real reason why he had to be there. but hey, the nerd needs to stretch his legs.

Vaughns accent was so not close to a british person. There is this kid in my class who is British and let me state it like this Vaughn wasn't even close to it!!! Which made me sad. I like to watch the shows with the captions on my screen. It said that Sydney accent was a Jersey do they mean the state or what do they mean???? I wroted for Syd all the way!!!

:smiley: Mel

Yeah, I'm sure they mean New Jersey. Syd's never done a "Joisey goil" before...it was so cute. :lol:

Oh my goodness - please don't let Vaughn do any more accents... That did NOTHING for his credibility as a CIA field agent!

Syd and Dixon are great however, I love how Sydney kind of "becomes" her cover - with the eye rolls and hair twisting and body language - very funny!

xinli11 said:
Marshall!! he is just funny.  Seeing him on missions and all.  No real reason why he had to be there.  but hey, the nerd needs to stretch his legs.
[post="1157794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

on behalf of nerds everywhere, i say:
GO MARSHALL!!!

I liked Vaughn's accent the most. It was beliveable and sounded real.

I liked Vaughn's accent, too! Vaughn just can't do anything right on this show for the people who don't like his character!

While Syd's accent was cute, I didn't understand where the accent was suppose to be from. It was sort of a made up accent to me.

Now Dixon's was authentic.

I'd say Vaughns accent, i was impressed, it was good, and i like the way he said, man back to Dixon- Hilarious! Dixon was excellent too, hes a close second!

I went with Vauhgn's because it's good to see him actaully doing something this season. In the past Syd allways has these crazy Aliases and Vaughn allways looked and acted just like his normal self. So it was fun to see something different for him. But Syd's was my 2nd favorite...

As many people who seems to know well what a british accent sounds like, Vaughn's accent didn't not sound at all British. I've lived in Britain for a long time and I only realised that it was supposed to be british after reading this thread. I re-watched that bit and in retrospect I can see how it was meant to be. Still, it was only passable as a british accent on every fifth word though.

Someone should try Cockney next time, it woulda been fun even if it was half-good.

Having said that, I did like Syd's accent. Admittedly I can't tell a Brooklyn accent from a Georgian one. So maybe it was simply the case where from this side of the atlantic, being able to recognised a british accent, we would find syd's (Jersey was it?) fun (and exotic?) and Vaughn's terrible, and the opposite happens on the other side where Syd's sounds made-up and Vaughn's sounded good?

Jersey, eh? If it doesn't mean New Jersey maybe it means Jersey as in one of the Channel Islands(UK)? jk...

Now all we need is Nadia in a Japanese accent.

Back