Season 2 why was sark waitng on the helicopter

hmann

Cadet
once irina got the disk and the cia came braking in she had some sort of head set and told sark they were ready to extract the disk
does this mean sark and irina were working against sloane
:thinking: :thinking:

no, i don't think they weren't working against sloane. if you remember, sark worked for irina b4 she turned herself in. then he worked for sloane at SD-6. when sloane and sark extracted her, sark's loyalty was back w/her. also, sloane was going to sell all his contacts and rambaldi artifacts to irina. i think it went like this:

SLOANE: What if I told you that I wanted you to buy me out? That I'd be willing to sell you the breath of my assets, my contacts, all the Rambaldi artifacts I've acquired over the last thirty years, everything?

IRINA: I'd say that either you're setting me up to kill me or I underestimated your love for your wife.

SLOANE: Well, I'm going back to Tuscany to see Emily. The house is safe. Emily's meeting me there. I'll bring the database with me, you can pick it up from me there. I can't blame Emily, she's right. I want out.

so, with those ideas in her mind, i don't think that irina would just walk in with no back up if she thought sloane was going to kill her. even irina knows sloane's tricky nature, and the part about emily could have been a lie to lure her to the villa. also, in the end, they saved his life, taking him in the copter w/ them. they could have easily just left him there to be shot.

Yeah, like lalala said, Sloane was selling her everything he had. Sark was in the helicopter to extract her.

Also, when Irina first arrives at the house, Sloane tells Irina where she could find the disk.

did anyone notice how calm irina was when sark asked her where the disk was? It was like "o darn I dropped it" or were they playing the feelings from Emily just being shot?

She looked rather disappointed and almost ashamed to me. I think it was the fact that Sydney shot her.

yah she was in pain and bleading a lot from the bullet wound that was not going to be her only concern

i thought she looked very upset, she just sighed and acted like i dont even want to think about it, leave me alone type look!lol does that make any sense?lol

Sark was in the helicopter to rescue Irena and Sloane. Maybe Irena didn't seem very upset about dropping the disk because she might have purposely left it for Sydney. She could be loyal to Sydney hence the "TRUTH TAKES TIME". Its just a theory. I'm not saying I believe it. Its just a possibility.

TephieD said:
Sark was in the helicopter to rescue Irena and Sloane. Maybe Irena didn't seem very upset about dropping the disk because she might have purposely left it for Sydney. She could be loyal to Sydney hence the "TRUTH TAKES TIME". Its just a theory. I'm not saying I believe it. Its just a possibility.
but why was sark waiting outside to save them wouldn't it take time for him to get there

Victoria King said:
i thought she looked very upset, she just sighed and acted like i dont even want to think about it, leave me alone type look!lol does that make any sense?lol
For me it was a weary, things-went-very-badly look.
;)

Back