Wild or Calm Child

You have no idea how much that means to me. Ya know, ppl always tell me that I am there BEST friend and I tell you, when they say it, they are not joking. I'm even friends with someone who only has the maximum of 3 true freinds. She has told me so herself. Ppl even tell me that I understand them. I dunno how I'm a good friend but I'm really glad I am.

Whoa! HELLO! YOU too! Whooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................... Duuuuuuuuudddde. Man, a lot of ppl on AllAlias think I'm 15. Well, unless I told them my real age I won't be 11 forever but in June, I'll be 12.

bascially the same with me :smiley: But its so sad, she is one of my best freinds in real life and she is gonna go to college in a year and i wont :( and then she'll be gone!

It's okay Aria. You can e-mail. Look, I'm not trying to better you but my best friend, the one who is the most best in the WHOLE word to me moved to Japan. There is a 16 hour time difference plus she is one day ahead!!!!! I miss her! I called her cookie. I still call her cookie. Cookie has been her nickname for at least 2 years now.

:( I bet you miss her. Thats weird, maybe 3 or 4 years ago one of my friends form my gym moved to Japan too! We werent like really good friends though ^_^ I sent her a few letter... hehe she never wrote back

I miss her A LOT. She is also so busy over there b/c the schools are VERY strict over in Japan that she e-mail me like every few months! Luckily, she's gonna be in summer school with us this year. :smiley: RISA YAMAGUCHI! YAY! :smiley: I call her Cookie or Yamacookie and sometime Pizza. She likes Cookie the best though.

Back