Wild or Calm Child

i'm usually calm but i can get hyper and wild at times :D

in public i'm relatively calm and shy. I like to keep to myself. Around friends I'm jumpy and talkative.

alias8000 said:
okie doke. I have a friend who is 2 years older than me and the rest are either my age, 1 year older or 1 year younger.
i have a few friends older than me, mostly juniors. they're kickass friends, especially since they can drive and all, but they'll be graduating next year. :( I really don't have any senior friends, there's maybe 2 or 3 i'm friendly with, same with sophmores...and then i have a bunch of freshie friends (thats what i am) and a few (online) friends in middle school. there's maybe, 2 girls i'm friendly with in real life right now who are in middle school. friends range from 11-17 then, i guess. big difference! and me, i'm only 15. (y) and btw eri, yeah, you do act older than 12...

and back to the purpose of this thread, i'm calm if you dont know me, wild if you do...well, not really wild wild, but you know what i mean, ;)

^^ a lot of people here are saying they're shy around people they don't know. Why is that??

Really, it doesn't matter if you're a stranger or my best friend... I just don't shut up. Ever. :lol:

Dita said:
^^ a lot of people here are saying they're shy around people they don't know. Why is that??

Really, it doesn't matter if you're a stranger or my best friend... I just don't shut up. Ever. :lol:
Maybe because I don't know them, so I'm a bit more reserved? I don't know...My friends know me, and they know I can say some of the stupiest things, and be really crazy.

And hey, you sound like one of my friends. Since I've first met her, she's always been really crazy and hyper!

If I don't know your name, i'm very shy. But if I know you're name watch out. I go crazy! I mean I'll be out in public and go crazy. At home I can be calm- if my friends are at my house. :jump: :jump:

WILD!!!!!

bossy to my classmates and no respect for teachers!!

was scared of my mum though. but my dad was a softy!! ;)

I used to be very very very very very shy.

Ha. Anybody who knows me now, who didn't know me then doesn't believe it...it's quite funny actually.

I'm not exactly wild, per se...but I like to have fun...

i'm shy with people i don't know (even though everyones like yeah right!)

but i'm natural a WILD CHILD!! lol!!!!!
i'm hyper a bubbly and i cheer people up!!!!! i love to cheer people up!!!!
LOL and as the people that know me know i'm like a perminant hyper gal!!

Back