Will syd and vaughn ever get together again?

Will syd and vaughn ever get together again?

• yes,they are made for each other!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe,they make a great couple!

• no,they will never get together!

• no,they dont match

• no comment

• Total voters
pretty sure they will get back together, but prolly break up again :( they are awsome tho! ment to be i think still

yes of course they will............i mean how can u even question that......i mean did you see Prelude oh my gosh you can totally tell he doesnt really like lauren i mean he has to like watch out for her and stuff but like you can tell that doesnt truly love her you know i mean the SYD&VAUGHN-ness are coming back i mean maybe JJ finally reallized that it was not the right choice to have vaughn married the first place..... :P :smiley:

They have to get back together again!!! They owe it to us shippers!! ;)
I believe they will always love each other no matter if they are together or not!
After all that they´ve been through together........it just wouldn´t be right if Vaughn would stay with Lauren after they have "only" spent two years together.....this two years mean nothing compared to what Syd and Vaughn have been through together!!! So bye bye Lauren !!!!! 👋

I think they are made for each other… Vaughn could only go a few weeks without helping her out. I mean look he kept her secret from his “OWN” wife and help her try to escape from the NFC (that is what they are called right?) I see a devoice in the near future between Vaughn in his wife. She is a jealous type so I can’t see this lasting much longer! Which I'm glad Syd and Vaughn forever!
:D
:redhair:
Melissa

Back