Windmills and Wooden shoes.

also a very sadfull event in the dutch historie is what we call the 'waternoodsramp' in 1953. The province of zeeland was being flooded cause the dams there just collapsed. Thats why after that disaster the ducth began to developed thinks like the deltaworks..and enormous and huge dam to protect that aprt of holland

pics:
breedond.jpg

bootstraa.jpg

ramp2.jpg

ramp.jpg

marco said:
also a very sadfull event in the dutch historie is what we call the 'waternoodsramp' in 1953. The province of zeeland was being flooded cause the dams there just collapsed. Thats why after that disaster the ducth began to developed thinks like the deltaworks..and enormous and huge dam to protect that aprt of holland
You're a good teacher marco...

2.jpg

Here you see me and some friends, having a hard time trying to survive the 'watersnoodramp' in 1953.

hiya kim....berley hahaha so thats just so mean lol i will say kim just in case lol

dutch soccer player: the one player with the most impossible goal

vanbasten1.jpg

mmm.........I LOVE soccer!! I dont really watch it on tv much coz its hardly ever shown here ut i absolutely LOVE to play it!! And I'm like going into withdrawel coz its the offseason!!! :cuss:

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*
:soccer2:

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
cool mines Kim! Its really Kimberley but NO ONE calls me that!! beat em up if they do!

*FunnYcHiCkEn*
Nice meeting, I'm Misha.

And yea the man on the picture is the best striker ever!

They\re the australian team!! They beay England 3:1!!! Happiest day of my life!!! All my family is english and were supporting england and I was the black sheep supporting the socceroos and WE WON!!!! I was so proud of the boys!!

*FuNnYcHiCkEn*

Back