Winter Wonderland

He pulled up in front of the house and killed the engine. He sat for a minute, intent on watching them interact. They were building a snowman, and the man was holding one of the toddlers up so that she could place a nose and mouth on the head.

The other little girl came over and somehow communicated that she wanted her mother’s hat to put on the snowman.

His jaw dropped when he watched in slow motion as the woman pulled off her hat and handed it to the smiling toddler. He instantly recognized her. There was no way he could ever forget that face.
Let me guess - Sydney?!! But who's the guy?? Awesome update. Can't wait till next chapter. Post more soon. :lol:

ok, maybe she's outside with her neighbor and his kid???

i don't want it to be a new guy and a kid of theirs... bad bad bad...

ARGH!
How can youleave it there!
UPDATE NOW!
YOU HAVE TO!!
Evilcliffy, awesome chapter!
So sad that hehasn'tmoved on,although it does make me happy!! :D
Thanks for the pm!

YEY!! he found her (or she found him im not sure lol) :P
i really hope that they are able to make a go of it and that she will listen to what he has to say!! i knew she kept the baby :D (i am currently doing weiss' happy dance :P )
thanks for the PM
update soon :D

Oh nooooooooooooooooooo (n) Syd's moved on with another guy? As if killing their own baby wasn't enough... (if ever this is still true :angelic: .... I'm in the denial bubble here) :P

urgh.... i need update NOW :angelic:

awwwwwwwwww poor syd
thanks for the pm
update soon
i hope syd doesn't have a family, she has to be a friend or the nanny please
thanks
can't wait for more

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Well, before I had some hope that Vaughn would get back with Sydney. But if you have Sydney be with another man and him being a father to Michael's child(children)...:angry:

Except for the one time mistake that Michael made, Sydney has done everything wrong. She may have been in pain but she has more than multiplied it for him.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

wouldnt that be the point thou? i know if some guy cheated on me.. omg, he would not produce children. hahahaha. i'm just that kinda person thou. :woot:

wouldnt that be the point thou? i know if some guy cheated on me.. omg, he would not produce children. hahahaha. i'm just that kinda person thou. :woot:

Based on the assumption that the toddlers is Michael and Sydney's child, it isn't right...I agree that she had every right to hate him and want to get back at him but hiding that he has a child and never letting him know is completly wrong.

He did something incredibly stupid but he is not a bad man and I'm really angry at her for doing something like this. That wasn't right. IMO it's worse because she knew that he wanted that baby and would have been there for both of them (even if they didn't get back together) but she deliberatly lied about this and kept him from seeing his child from growing up. That's just cruel.

now i get the title..im just hoping it becomes a WINTER WONDERLAND for vaughn!!!!and i guess syd to after all this suffering!

please dont let this guy be danny and let sydney be alone and misreable without vaughn...

just finished catching up with this fic and i totally love it!!!!!!

can u :Please: add me to the pm list...

oh u know whats been rubbing salt into the wound..the evil green quote box at the bottem of the page and all the quotes it come out with e.g
are you romantically interested in anyone
and
Even though everything's changed...somethings dont...in not going to loose you twice
i mean thats just harsh in such delicate circumstances :P :depressed: :sadangel: (n) :cry:

anyway, loving the fic, its an awesome alternate idea!!

cant wait for more

update soon :Please: and can i be on the pm list :Please:

(y) ;) ^_^ (n) :( :depressed: :sadangel: :woot:

For your sakes that had better be Syd and Her child with Micheal
The man with her better be a friend with his child...
I can't believe she would have the baby and not tell Micheal.
No matter what he did, he deserved to know that he has a child.
Thanks for the pm.

Please tell me that the guy and the other girl (if it wasn't Sydney's twins) were just a neighbor. I hope that Michael will be smart enough to calculate the girl's age in his mind, and realize that the girl is his.

Back