Winter Wonderland

Great update!
Someting tells me that it's Syd and she better not have moved on with another guy. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

well...i'm glad Vaughn found Sydney if it is Sydney i have to say i wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't with all the turns this story has taken, but i hope it is Sydney and when i read there were two kids i was thinking play date, you know one's Syd's and the guy is nothing but a friend...but my mind usually goes the fluff route.

hehehehe. Ice Tango. muhahah. But now my feet kill. 6 mile walk after ice skating, not the best combo. but, alas, i had an Alias full time.

oh, god, i have to send pm's.

-Chapter 17-

“Mommy, mommy, look.” Danielle squealed happily after giving the snowman a carrot nose. Her little girl was sitting on Will’s shoulders. Sydney walked over to them and kissed Danielle’s head softly, and then she smiled at Will.

He was one of the few friends she had made after moving to Covington almost two years ago. After what happened in LA she hadn’t been to keen to go out and meet people, she hadn’t been ready to meet any people. And there also was her pregnancy she had to deal with. Being all-alone, it had been everything but easy.

After some healing time, Sydney got more open, at least at work. She started to make more often conversations with her co-workers and also meet with one or two after work. With time, she became friends with Will and Elena. To her relief neither of them had problems with her pregnancy and helped her much during that time.

Though, what helped her the most was Kate. They had talked over the phone almost every day and as she had been going into labor, Kate had immediately come. What was even greater, was that Kate had moved here too after finishing university. Together they had looked for a place and decided to move into this house. This way the children had more space.

“Mommy,” Her other little girl snapped her out of her thoughts. She pulled at her coat, demanding her attention.

“Yeah, Abby?” Sydney asked softly, looking down at the girl with red cheeks and a bright smile on her face.

“Hat.” Abby replied, pointing at Sydney’s hat and then at the snowman, showing her why she wanted it. Sydney laughed lightly and then handed it to her. Abby grabbed it and carefully walked away.

Sydney looked smiling at her two girls. They were now a bit over a year and it still amazed her how fast they had been growing. During the pregnancy she often had wondered if she really had made the right decision but now she was sure.

“Look Syd, it’s done.” Will said smiling while putting Danielle down on the ground.

“I see. Can it be you’re having as much fun as those two?” Sydney asked and watched Danielle and Abby run around squealing.

“Maybe.” Will grinned at her, “They’re really great kids, Syd.”

“I know.” A smile crossed her face but at the same moment a sad shade was appearing on it.

“Hey, you okay?” Will asked concerned though he knew what was probably just going through her head.

“Yeah,” Sydney nodded and gave him a small smile. But he didn’t buy it so he walked closer and hugged her tightly.

“You could always call him.” Will proposed quietly but he knew she wouldn’t take his advice.

“No.” Sydney shook her head. Though if she was honestly with herself, she had often thought about it, even had the telephone in her hands. But she never did. She just couldn’t bring herself to do it. So much had happened and she didn’t know how to get over it or how to let him into her life again. Nevertheless she wished he could be here, watch his children grow up too.

Little did she know that Michael was only five meters away, sitting in a car. Recovering from this utterly shock of seeing Sydney, he watched them. The two little toddlers were now running around while a man, who Michael didn’t know, walked towards Sydney and hugged her.

That was like a stab right to the stomach. Was that Sydney's new boyfriend or even more? And the children? They seemed to be approximately around a year. Were they Sydney’s? It definitely seemed that way but who was the father?

Michael swallowed and his heartbeat increased. Judging the age of the kids, he came to only one conclusion. But it couldn’t be, could it? Sydney had gone to have an abortion or did she lie? Was that the reason she moved, because she didn’t want him to know? It had to be the reason.

So the children were his.

Michael’s heart made a jump of joy. He was a daddy, he couldn’t believe it. Though what now? He couldn’t just walk in there. Not before he had thought things through. He had to be sure of what to say. Things had been so screwed up between them; he couldn’t just appear in her life again. And he still had to let the news settle in.

He was about to drive away when the door of the house opened. Michael’s heart stopped for a moment. Maybe he had been wrong and Sydney was just a guest. But as he saw who walked out, Michael knew he was right. It was Kate and Michael was pretty sure Kate hadn’t been pregnant. ‘So this is why she moved away too’ Michael thought.

“Dinner’s ready.” Kate called from the doorstep.

“Abby, Danielle, let’s go inside.” Sydney told her children and took each of them at the hand, leading them inside for dinner. Will followed and closed the door behind them.

After they had went inside, Michael continued staring at the door. Then he started the car and drove away, looking for his place where he wanted to stay the next days.

Arriving at the nice, cozy looking hotel, he went straight to his room and let himself fall on the bed, sighing deeply. He wanted to talk to Sydney, no he needed to. And he desperately wanted to get to know his children and be part of their life. But he also wanted Sydney back. Maybe after two years, they could have another chance, maybe now she was ready to forgive him and trust him again.

He knew it wouldn’t be easy but he also knew he had to try. Hopefully the man he had seen wasn’t Sydney’s new boyfriend. Though he would fight for her. This time he would give everything he had to make it work.

TBC.. omg, aren't they cute?

I can't believe you just updated, it was my turn *pouts*

pm-list

ChrisM
derevkointraining
Lily Ella
Crazy for Alias
KAliasGirl
texasalias2004
Lovygirl
iheartvaughn
LittleNicky
alias=mylife26
Soccer22vartan
wiseman
6helterskelter6
vaughnsgurl4lf
secret_agent_angel
SpygirlAmy
Catpin
Aliaschick347
grassyass
superspy
vaughnshoney
Nancy O
BrownEyedGirl
Syd_ Vaughn
blknight

Sarahmañana
smartgirl2004
stella1
Kate_14
aliasfan212
vaughnroxmysox
berry_kyoote_spy88
cupcake55
funkymonkey
tunita
Vaughn-a-holic!439
tubby
syd26
LaQuetha
scullymulder1234
MH55995
mnkdance963
aprilsfool6
freelancer79
invisible
one&only44
luckylass
shelley g.
sydneymicheal
alias#1

frangipani
ALIAS_chick
Faela
fire*N*ice
twinkley_angel
sparklingrainbow
Mistyville
Alias_Day
cookiemonster
SydneyVaughn47
Alias79
Alias_Day
Chicketepee
aliasdancer007
atekamel
amlynac
lady alias
jadeygirl
Phoenixwannabe
PointguysGirl
fox_canada
angiverl
tblash423
stijn204@planet.nl
icaughtmeasark

SuperDuck123
anyaherrera
sydofthesea
lolo38
sabbiee_co
farliieansds225
Silvinha
msu_ruby
sydneyv22
angels_fire_88

sowwy. you confused me. *points blame*

PROOF!!
ME: go update!
Mary: and it's your turn to update lol
ME: omg
ME: really
Mary: oh yes, or i'm not gonna update lol
ME: haha

omg so good
i love them
they just need to talk to each other
so glad that it was will...i was scared for a little bit
the girls sound so cute
cant wait for more

Twins...Yeah!!! She kept the babies... :lol: :lol:

This is so interesting...I am glad it was Will and not her new husband. And Kate is there too!!! Wow this will be fun when Vaughn and Syd meet again. She will have a lot of explaining to do. Hope they can eventually work their problems out...as the twins sound so cute!! :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the pm!

YA I'm so glad that it was just Will and not a boyfriend!!!
-I really hope Syd gives Vaughn a chance!!!!
Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back