WOMENS NCAA College Basketball

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Felt like opening a thread lol. I dedicate this thread to the #1 ranked team in the nation, the TEXAS LONGHORNS! Hook 'em Horns! ^_^

The MU women played an excellent game and beat Memphis tonight!

If only the men would come to more of the women's games and pick up pointers on how to force turnovers and defend and pick up rebounds. :rolleyes:

The Marquette women beat Old Dominion in the last minutes of first round. Now they're playing #1 ranked Duke. :blink: I'm crossing my fingers for them. They've had such a great year, I'd hate for them to go down in flames to Duke. I don't know if they can win, but I want them to put up a fight, unlike the team Duke beat (Northwestern State?) in first round.

But if anyone can knock down the Duke women, it's Marquette. ^_^

Marquette fell to Duke tonight. -_- Not unexpected, considering what a powerhouse Duke is. But the MU women put up a good fight. In the second half, we got within 7. Not too bad, considering they're no.1 seeded and we're no.9. We lost 76-67, so that's not bad at all. The women were brave. AND they kept Duke below their average (85 pts per game or something).

Sorry to hear about Marquette, but they played well against Duke. You can help me cheer for Texas if you like. :D We beat Michigan St. last night. (y)

Yay for Texas!

But I'm betting Duke is going to win it all. They're incredible.

I saw a bunch of the women's team today in front of one of the dorms.

Back