College Basketball

Had to get this started...My Heels played a pre-season game 2nite and won by 59 points, so needless to say, I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey the girls are here!!!! I was wondering what you guys have been up to...

A week from today the season starts and I can't wait...I don't think there's a clear favorite in basketball this year...although Wake Forest scares me the most!!!

babyfu said:
Girl, UK should scare you the worst :P
[post="1058559"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, Randolph Morris certainly scares...he is physically very intimidating...I'm glad he didn't go to Ga. Tech, they're gonna be tough enough as it is...

I think it's fair to say the ACC is completely back...Brooke, your Terps look hella scary too...and I'm sure Coach K will find a way to make Dook better...

And, Chris Paul is just...down right frightening...we have Ray Felton and I'm still absolutely terrified by Paul...he's amazing!!!

ETA...Lauren, uh...Dec. 4 ring any bells to you? Your boys are coming to the Hill baby!!!

I'm hoping to get tickets to a Terps game this season, I so want to go. Even though I don't know anyone who will want to go with me, my friends are not college b-ball fans.

Hey Keeks!!!! How ya been?

B, what's good? Things are actually a little hectic now b/c it's the end of the semester and it's exam time, so unfortunately I won't be able to play on the internet as much as I have been...

How are things with you?

I understand.

Just working on grad applications, trying to get those in by Thanksgiving, working, things have been a bit crazy around here this past week (as you can imagine, DC hasn't been the greatest place to be as of late, but I'm still here). Still can't believe my Eagles are no longer undefeated, but it's only one loss I guess, no biggie. I'm currently trying to get rid of a cold, no fun.

I'm glad things are well with you.

Sorry, that was OT..GO EVERYBODY'S TEAMS!

B, I'm glad to hear things are well...I know you're disappointed about Kerry...but the good thing about this election is that I believe Edwards will be a stronger candidate in 2008. I think he'll do a better job of connecting with people than Kerry did...

On Topic: Louisville lost one of their top freshman to a knew injury in the pre-season...those are the things that are so scary about basketball...you only have 13 players to begin with, and if you lose one of your big men, it's very unlikely that teams nowadays have enough big guys to cover these inuries...

I've been holding my breath every year hoping that Sean's foot injury from his freshman injury won't be re-aggravated...b/c if we lose him...well I don't even wanna think about it...

Well, there were other things that happened in DC besides that that were pretty bad last week. But so far no catastrophes this week, thankfully.

That's too bad about the injury, I can't imagine what it must be like for those teams, I hope it all works out for them.

Back