College Basketball

I cannot believe Kansas lost yesterday! and to Bucknell!!! :jawdrop: I already lost a team in my final four! :( I just hope the rest of my picks stay strong!
And I anm officially jealous that you got to see Duke practice! And I would love to see Illinois lose too! Although I think I have them going Elite 8 in my bracket so they need to hang on for a little while longer, cause I need all of the points I can get for my bracket!

I think Kansas and Syracuse losing screwed up a lot of people's brackets (especially some of the experts who had Syracuse beating Duke and going to the final four...dumbos).

March Madness is so much fun!

Now a Gonzaga loss?? And Wake?? And UConn??? :jawdrop:
Geez. My bracket has just been destroyed. I'm done for. I only have 2 final four teams left since Gonzaga lost.
But all of the upsets and Cinderella stories have been fun. And that Wake v UWV double overtime was so exciting. But it could have had a better ending!
Hoping for a Duke win tonight! Coach K would have the all time record for most tourney wins if they beat Miss St. Lets go DUKE!!!!

Heather said:
Now a Gonzaga loss?? And Wake?? And UConn??? :jawdrop:
Geez.  My bracket has just been destroyed.  I'm done for.  I only have 2 final four teams left since Gonzaga lost.
But all of the upsets and Cinderella stories have been fun.  And that Wake v UWV double overtime was so exciting.  But it could have had a better ending! 
Hoping for a Duke win tonight!  Coach K would have the all time record for most tourney wins if they beat Miss St.  Lets go DUKE!!!!
[post="1267244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know! I'd love to see Coach K get the record. And of course I want Duke to win...it'd be awesome to go all the way, baby (as Dickie V would say). :D

AH! My bracket has been screwed up since round one now, damn Kansas! I had them meeting Illinois in the championship! And I'm never going with Georgia Tech again...blah. Amen I didn't put myself in a pool, but I'm still rooting for Illinois all the way! :D

Jamison said:
I have Duke going all the way too...I wub them!  People have been writing them off all season, and the won the ACC Championship...they definitely have the potential to go all the way!

I went to the open practice in Charlotte yesterday to watch them...it was awesome.

My final four looks like this: Duke, UNC, Illinois, and Wake Forest.

(I'd love to see Illinois lose though...and yes I'm biased...it's be awesome to see an almost all ACC Final Four :P )
[post="1264990"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG lol I LUV DUKE TOO!! You went to their open practice? omg i wish i could have. All their tickets are sold out im so mad. My dream is to go the their game and meet the team. That's like my life-long wish and dream. I have loved them since the Jason Williams, Shane Battier(love!), and Carlos Boozer days! I can't get enough of them. Coach K is amazing.

And you're right, people have been writing them off, I hate it. Yeah, so what if they aren't as good as they were in the past, but they are still amazing and still on top of the rest. They still have potential to win it all-any team does. ...Jeez...I hate when people bash my boys.

My final four is Duke, UNC, Illinois, and Wake

Wake lost but I was glad the WVU won, it was a great game! I luv march! This is when the REAL madness begins! Can't wait for the game on Friday!

allaliasallthetime said:
OMG lol I LUV DUKE TOO!! You went to their open practice? omg i wish i could have. All their tickets are sold out im so mad. My dream is to go the their game and meet the team. That's like my life-long wish and dream. I have loved them since the Jason Williams, Shane Battier(love!), and Carlos Boozer days! I can't get enough of them. Coach K is amazing.

And you're right, people have been writing them off, I hate it. Yeah, so what if they aren't as good as they were in the past, but they are still amazing and still on top of the rest. They still have potential to win it all-any team does. ...Jeez...I hate when people bash my boys.

My final four is Duke, UNC, Illinois, and Wake

Wake lost but I was glad the WVU won, it was a great game! I luv march! This is when the REAL madness begins! Can't wait for the game on Friday!
[post="1273289"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh man! I am such a huge fan too! I miss Williams, Battier, and Boozer (and Dunleavy) they were awesome!

Have you ever been to a game at Cameron? It is sooo amazing!

Yay for meeting other Duke fans...that's awesome. Sadly, it seems like I can only find UNC fans...yuck!

And I definitely can't wait until Friday's game! Let's go DUKE! :D

Here's a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for the Duke loss! :cry: I am SOO upset that they lost, especially to Michigan State. :depressed: I was in 5th place at my dad's office pool and now I'm done. But that doesnt even matter to me. I just :love: Duke and wanted them to go all the way. Coach K, JJ, Shavlik Randolph, Shelden Williams, Melchionni -- I love them all! I just hope they can come back strong next year. And I hope that JJ gets the Naismith Trophy.
And now that my bracket's history here's to Utah, Arizona, Villanova, and West Virginia! I hope they take down Illinois, Louisville, and UNC. I want it to be a full out Cinderella year. 🏀 No number ones in the final four if Duke isn't there. 👎 Duke is still :winner: in my heart.

Today was one of the best days of basketball I have ever seen! Two overtime games, are you serious?

The Tourney is definitely the best sporting event in this country.

Heather said:
Yeah the games yesterday were awesome!  I just love college 🏀.  March Madness is one of the most exciting times of the year!!!
[post="1277272"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I definitely agree! I wish Duke were still in it though :(

But, I guess it isn't too bad to have the pressure off. Duke always makes me tense when they play, but now I can just enjoy the games.

Let's go BADGERS!!! (I'd love to see UNC lose today :P )

my original round of 65 bracket was in shreds before
the sweet 16 due to all the upsets
and now that duke and arizona are gone,
so is my round of 16 bracket

good luck to all remaining teams...

who do i root for now?

um....go tar heels!!!

mexico city said:
my original round of 65 bracket was in shreds before
the sweet 16 due to all the upsets
and now that duke and arizona are gone,
so is my round of 16 bracket