Wouldnt that be funny....

Or Marshelle singing and playing the drums to anything by Cradle of Flith, it wouldnt only be funny as hell, but freaky.

Jack singing any rap song or urban song would be funny

Lauren singing full stop would be funny (Cause you know it's always the Austrilian actors who go into singing)

svfan4ever said:
MVhunny said:
jack listening to any rap song...too lazy to name one. but can you just see him bobbing to the beat?
Jack: Ladies are pimps too...goon brush your shoulders off

:lol:
hey mamma...

vaughn:Hey shorty, I know you wanna party the way your body look realli make me feel nauuughty...

or better yet jack!

jack: Cutie cutie, make sure you move your booty, Shake that thing like we in the city of sin,

LOL!!! ....juss anyone on Alias rappin would be hilarious ....o0o0 MArshall would be good i already did the song but o well

MArshall: Errybody in duh club gettin tipsy :lol:

Sydney: tonite i'll be yo naughty gurl!!! :angelic:

emetib said:
svfan4ever said:
MVhunny said:
jack listening to any rap song...too lazy to name one. but can you just see him bobbing to the beat?
Jack: Ladies are pimps too...goon brush your shoulders off
HA!
Sorry, that just made me laugh outloud.
me too!
but you gotta get some other lines from the song in there.
"middle finger to the lord, nigga, gripping my balls, stab the ladies they love me, from all the bleachers they screamin, all the ballers is bouncin, they like the way i be leanin"
or how about "me and my beautiful b**** in the back of that back"

has anyone heard shaniqua by little t and one track mike? it's so random it'd be funny.

.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

..Syd and Vaughn singing that music from Dirty Dancing..

" Silvia?

..yes Mickey?..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

.."baaaaaaaaaaaabe, my sweet baaaaaabe...you're the one.."

:lol: :lol:

..oh.. jesus.. is the second time this week i imagine Michael doing Patrick Swayse..

.. :lol: :lol:

everyone singing I SAY A LITTLE PRAY FOR YOU during a cia meeting, just like in My Best Friend's Weedding.. :lol: :lol:

..jj do it pleeease! ..

Cecília said:
.. :lol: :lol:

everyone singing I SAY A LITTLE PRAY FOR YOU during a cia meeting, just like in My Best Friend's Weedding.. :lol: :lol:

..jj do it pleeease! ..
o0oo0 yes LMAO :rotflmao:

Back