story lines that would never happen but funny if they did!

ok so.

arvin and jack decide that they've had enough of the evil lady that is the "house doctor" and decide that they
wil take her off air and replace her.

arvin and jack are the new hose doctors and the first house they go to is a lil cottage off of a lil river in its perfect lil location the only problem is that it smells of dog, but wait arvin has the perfect idea to revamp the
place...

kinda sux but im bored

Syd starts feeling sorry for poor Sloane, being stuck under a huge boulder for eternity and everything. So after talking it over with Vaughn they call Dixon and put together a rescue mission. Syd then decides to bring Sloane to the beach to live with them as sort of a grandfather figure for Isabelle and Jack!

You know, I'm seeing the Alias movie . . . maybe even a mini-series out of this one!

Syd starts feeling sorry for poor Sloane, being stuck under a huge boulder for eternity and everything. So after talking it over with Vaughn they call Dixon and put together a rescue mission. Syd then decides to bring Sloane to the beach to live with them as sort of a grandfather figure for Isabelle and Jack!

You know, I'm seeing the Alias movie . . . maybe even a mini-series out of this one!

funny as man.
what would u call it???

Chili

HAHA maybe it'll be like a documentary... or maybe even an MTV True Life. I can see it now...

TRUE LIFE: I rescued the man who recruited me into what I thought was the CIA but which turned out to be the enemy I thought I was fighting and then he later killed my fiancee and best friend.

Sounds like some real drama to me! :D

A show about the Bristow's would actually be a pretty entertaining... I mean common, a day in the life of the Bristow's would be crazy eventful to say the least.

The Bristows on Jerry Spinger... now I'd pay to see that! Or, for a Royal Rumble, and watch them all duke it out in a ring :lol: ;)

LOL. actually, i would like to see Jack and Syd fight against eachother cause I'm really curious who would win... although, I think it would make me really sad cause I've always rooted for Syd and Jack to have a closer relationship... the whole beating the felgercarb out of eachother would probably not be a good stepping stone for them.

Seriously, now i am really curious... who would win??

I think Sydney would. SpyDaddy's getting old, and, like he said, Sydney has the ability to do things that no one else in this world can do. If Sydney can beat SpyMommy, then I bet she could beat just about anybody ;) I'm just glad we got a Sydney/Irina fight. Ever since Season 1, and we found out Sydney's mother was out there, I've always wanted them to duke it out, just to see who was the better. I always thought Irina would win, because she had more experience, and was smarter, but Sydney has it in her blood!

That is true, she did beat Irina! Im still not sure about her beating Jack, I mean he really does just dominate... but then so does Syd. I really do keep going back and forth.

Back