Wow Tcg

Nnem

Cadet
So I hate the MMORPG but LOVE the TCG. Not sure if anyone here is a fan of the trading card games, but I love this one. I am a huge fane of the wow/war3 art style. The game plays pretty smoothly, and easily. Similiar to magic in alot of ways, but what TCG isnt?

Anyone else looked into this? Or even considering it?

Homeslice513

Cadet
I haven't played a TCG in a very long time but I am playing WoW and wanted to check it out. I haven't checked back in about a month but apparently when the game shop here got them in they were sold out in three days and weren't sure when the next batch were coming. I really just want a turtle code :D

blur

Cadet
I saw some in a games shop yesterday. I just have no time for "yet another game" but, yes, the artwork looked fab.

Luciro

Cadet
Actually I was waiting for someone somewhere to comment on it. Now that you've mentioned it I'll probably at least pick up 2 starters so my girly and I can give it a try.

Karetyr

Cadet
blur said:
How do you mean? Do you get bonus stuff in game if you own certain cards?
Yes. Certain cards, "Loot" cards, have a code on them that lets you unlock items in the game - such as a turtle mount, or a special tabard. These are Legendary-level cards, though, which equates to ultra-rare.

WatchMaker

Cadet
The only card game I ever enjoyed was the LOTR cards... Sadly, however, TCG's are just not my thing.

Leo_CinVin

Cadet
*looks shifty* I played Pokemon and Yugioh when I was younger.. sad, I know, but I was damn good at those games. Oh and the HP card game, I have the original starter set and some boosters back home some where but never got serious about it, just liked the artwork.

Gate

Cadet
I dabbled in these kinds of games a long while ago but never really got into them. I never really saw the draw of them.

blur

Cadet
It depends on whether you like to collect things, I guess. They play very well into that obsessive collector part of some people's minds.

Jaraeth

Cadet
I have recently picked up WoW's CCG and it's alright. I'm not a huge fan of CCG's, but it is interesting enough. I want the cards more for the in game loot, but my friends and I have started playing it just for something to do.

Nnem

Cadet
Riceman said:
I play now. I'm working on building a healing/tanking paladin deck.
Exactly what I have. I ended up playing a priest in a tournament that lasted about 45 mins, it was alot of fun.

Top Bottom