C & C yea...i suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
but these are the ones i made.

dont tell me "you suck" or stupid **** like that.

i just want to show you's what i got...

sorianosig-1.jpg

wickedbanner.jpg

carbonava.jpg

silentavatar.jpg

jooooker.jpg

jokersig.jpg

dan.jpg

finweezy2.jpg

^i think my best....but its bad
myfirstsig.gif

^FIRST EVER
zimssig.png

^horrible. i know

yea...i know. im bad. i use GIMP, not Ps. and i still dont really know what im doing

Random, some of the dont look right, read some tuts and youll get there.

deltafx said:
Random, some of the dont look right, read some tuts and youll get there.

youve got the right idea but it looks like your trying to come up with your own way to do styles that are already out there, i would say your best is the baseball sig or maybe the 1st joker one, just find some gimp tutorials and theres even photoshop tutorials that can apply to gimp. I dont know much about gimp but ive seen some amazing designs made in it so keep practicing.

yo boondock, u gave me advice and this iz the felgercarb you turn out? i got to thank you tho, i got much better lmao

greed, stfu. i know a good sig when i see one. and i know what people should do when something turns out bad.

i just cant pull off half the felgercarb that needs to be done. i honestly, have no artistic skill at all. so get off my nuts

greed, stfu. i know a good sig when i see one. and i know what people should do when something turns out bad.

i just cant pull off half the felgercarb that needs to be done. i honestly, have no artistic skill at all. so get off my nuts

no u dont, have u seen ur artwork, if u kno there bad why u askin us for our input? and if u cant pull off half the stuff that needs to be done by now, u are either 9yrs old or u go to school with the deaf and blind. fail.
ownd

wow...**** you then dude. i know a good sig. when i know **** sigs (like your first ones) that were oversharpened and horrible, i know they suck.

i know when a sig looks good, and like i said as the title "yea...i suck" i never ****in said i was good at this. did i? no.

get the FU CK off my nutz and stfu.

close and delete this. so i dont have to deal with ******bags like greed giving me **** when i told them not to. im sick of people like you's on sites like this.

hey, hey, hey. no need to get emotional i know u suck, and i know u know u suck. but dam dude u started sigs before me, and now im ages ahead of you. so why dont u take some of ur own advice and read some tuts and keep practicing... umm dont come back til uve done so
ownd
v u seen my latest v

You're ages in front of no one. He is the same as you. The sig you have now is bad. It looks messy and like there is a whole bunch of **** thrown on it in place of the smudging. Don't talk about other people's sigs if you aren't halfway decent.

i started sigs about a week or 2 before you. big deal.

1. im a slow learner. i get help at school because of it.
2. i dont like designing anymore. so why should i try to work harder?
3. i dont learn by tuts. i've tried them. they dont work for me.

Stellar said:
You're ages in front of no one. He is the same as you. The sig you have now is bad. It looks messy and like there is a whole bunch of **** thrown on it in place of the smudging. Don't talk about other people's sigs if you aren't halfway decent.

first of all, stellar u have to b the worst designer to ever call themselves that, ive seen ur pick-ups, u make EA look like a joke. ur "50 cent" sig is probably the most distracting piece of trash ive seen besides boondocks of course... mines messy, yeah ur the only one that thinks so

Hmm. I highly doubt any of what you said is true. You are the only joke. No one would like that sig on any other site. If you think my 50 cent is messy then you can throw your computer off a building and jump after it. You know nothing about graphics. I suggest you stop acting like you do. You just made yourself look like a complete retard.

greed, dont talk ****. ever.

thats your "best" sig? yet its bad. random thing through the guys chest, and the left was boring, so you put 3 colored lines to fill up space.

grow up if you wanna talk **** over the computer.

YOU'RE SUCH AN E-GANGSTER OMGZ!

dont e-shank me with your e-knife or anything drastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back