You and Me

That was great ... please PM me ... so Syds a spoiled rich girl ha ... love Nedia ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

wow . . . i totally expected syd to be totally b**** at him for bumping into her but . . . whew . . . you set us up for some potential fluff . . . pm please

The sisters continued walking, until Sydney was stopped dead in her tracks by the sight of a gorgeous man walking out the building across the street. Sydney couldn’t help but stare. He had sandy blonde hair, that was messy, most likely not brushed. She could see his sparkling green eyes, even across the street. To add to his good looks, he was wearing jeans that were snug around his ass. Sydney couldn't help but think. ‘Damn, that’s one fine ass.’ The man was also wearing a tight, sleeveless tee-shirt. You could clearly see his defined biceps and toned shoulders. She could feel herself turning red, just thinking about what he would look like without the shirt, or pants for that matter.

I'm looking forward to see him without shirt and pants too :D

Seriously, I like the fic so far, PM me please

Ciao Ari

I cant believe it has taken me so long to review this awesome story, u even sent me a pm *sigh* im so slow sumtimes lol, neway i totally need to stay on this pm list k cos that was awesome! I love that she noticed him straight away and that theyve sorta met lol! Perfect! update soon and dont forget that pm!

Great start! :woot:
I love that Vaughn ran into Sydney! That's greatn - well not for her as she is covered in coffee, but it will be.
Can I get a pm please?
Update soon.

Vaughnlover15 said:
oh btw, did you get the title from the lifehouse song-you and me? cause i LOVE THAT SONG!!!! :D
[post="1318671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YES! I love that song too! :smiley:

Thanks for reading everyone. :hug: Y'all are the best!!

Back