You and Me

She drove around for a while, holding back tears. Finally, she figured out her destination. She parked her car and ran up the steps, ringing the buzzer. “Michael... I need you.” She said into the intercom.

“Who is this?” A female voice asked
Oh boy - who's the girl?? Can't wait for more.

WoW that chapter bloody rocked
that better of been his sister or something
how funny waz she 2 her mu f**k f**k...
lol thanks 4 the pm
update really soon
Moni xOx :angelic:

Sand, stars and "water battle"...loved this kind of date. Besides the guy has a brain over a hot, hot body...

But the woman....right there's Alice too in this AU :( , or (I'm optimistic) she's a sibling um?

Ciao Ari

p.s. thank for the PM, it's very nice to find out updates when returning from a week end out :smiley:

Ok. Holey bajizzle. It's just one shocking cliffhanger after another, isn't it?! The last few hundred fics I've just read have just left their readers with an evil cliffy! Let's see.. There was Gweer, and Kristina, and um... You! *sniffle* :cry:

*fingers crossed* Please let that just be Mikey's mum... Or his sister. Or his brother that sounds like a sister. Or a wrong number... ANYTHING! *bawls into Katy's shoulder*

But at least their date was incredibly cute... :love: I can't stay mad at anyone for long :lol:

Awesome chappy Katy!!! You just haaaave to post more soon after a cliffy like that! :P

Cai
x

Man, and I thought my dad and I had issues! Why does Jack think Syd is such a sl**? No wonder Syd was not exactly anxious to visit!

That better be Vaughn's mom, aunt, sister, some female that has no romantic interest in Vaughn!

Thanks for the PM and update soon!

I hate evil cliffy's like that!!! It better not be an Alice or sumthin like that!!! Awesome chappie and they KISSED yay and they had a water fight how cute!!! Plz update soon i need to know whats happening!! oh and Jack and Irina are butttheads!!!
Neway, luv this fic heaps plz update soon!!

Yep. It's a Katy Story... kiss on the first date. :P But the last chapter, erm, I don't like it one bit... you better change it--and make that Mikey's mommy or something... :smiley: Thanks for the PM and great chapters... :D

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

I'm not worried, I'm not worried, I'm not worried!
Because,

She is Vaughn's mother :D

Maybe if I tell that to myself enough times I will start to believe it :lol:
But I'm sure she isn't his GF or something like that, because Vaughn is too nice to do that to a girl like Sydney :D

Well it's not today that Sydney's relation with Jack will get better :whistle: , seeing how he treats her :o_O: . Can I kill him after killing Sark? :angelnot:

The date between Sydney and Vaughn was so :love: , I'm sure there will be others :P

And thanks, you really cheered me up :D . It helped me to get over the fact that my vacations are over :angry:

OMG!!
How could you leave it like that!?!
It was soo funny when Michael through Sydney in the water.
Jack was so horrible to Sydney when she got home.
I wonder who the person at Michael's house is.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

I really don't like this chapter. It just doesn't flow right or something... -_-

[5]

She drove around for a while, holding back tears. Finally, she figured out her destination. She parked her car and ran up the steps, ringing the buzzer. “Michael... I need you.” She said into the intercom.

“Who is this?” A female voice asked.

“Sydney.. is Michael there?” Sydney asked, tears starting to cascade down her cheeks.

All of a sudden, Michael came over the intercom. “Syd.. Oh my God. Come up... 4B” The door unlocked, and she ran upstairs.

The door was open when Sydney got to the fourth floor. Michael pulled her into his arms and let her cry. He carefully maneuvered them inside and sat down on the couch, Sydney crying into his chest. “Sydney, what happened? You’re still soaking wet.”

“I had a big fight with my parents.” She sobbed.

“Michael, who is she?” A blonde woman walked into the living room.

“Go home, Julie.” Michael demanded, stroking Sydney’s wet hair.

“Michael, I want to know who she is.”

“Damnit Julie. Just go home. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” Michael yelled. Without another word, the other woman left. “Sorry about that.” Michael whispered. “That’s my sister, Julie.” Sydney nodded between tears. “You need to change, Syd, you’re going to get sick.”

Michael carefully picked up Sydney and carried her to his bedroom. He sat her on the bed and untangled himself. She whimpered at the loss of contact. “I’m getting you some sweatpants and a tee-shirt. Is that okay?”

She nodded absently. He handed her the clothes and left her alone to change. Sydney carefully changed, and wondered into his bathroom. She looked into the mirror and decided that she looked terrible. Sydney splashed water on her face and ran her fingers through her hair.

Michael was sitting on the couch patiently waiting for her. She sat down next to him and quickly got comfortable in his arms. “We started out fighting about Julian Sark... but then.. then my dad... he basically called me a sl**.” Sydney said, forcing herself not to cry again.

“Oh Syd” He exclaimed, pulling her closer.

She began again, this time in a whisper. “We’ve never had a great relationship. He’s always been to busy working. He tried to buy mine and Nadia’s love. I guess... I guess I’ve always resented him for it.” She paused. “Michael, I don’t know if I can go back there...” She whimpered.

“It’s okay... you can stay here.” Michael kissed her forehead.

“Thank you.” She mumbled. Sydney moved so she was lying on top of him. She kissed him forcefully, unbuttoning Michael’s shirt.

He broke away, “Syd... What are you doing?” He asked, gently pushing her away.

She stood up and started pacing. “Oh my God. I’m doing it again.” She mumbled.

“What?”

“I did this before... once...” She started. “My therapist told me that when I need affection from my dad that... I look for that affection elsewhere. She said I used sex to feel love and I can’t believe I’m doing it again.” Sydney smacked her forehead. “I’m so sorry. I’m glad you stopped me.”

“Syd... It’s okay really.” Michael pulled her into his arms and kissed the top of her head gently. “Let’s watch a movie or something, okay?” Sydney nodded. He leaned forward and got the remote as they both got settled.

The movie ended and Michael looked at Syd strangely. “What?” Sydney asked.

“I was thinking about what you said... You have a therapist?” Sydney blushed, hiding her face in his chest. “Syd...”

She sighed, “I didn’t have the best childhood. Obviously. I was really rebellious and my dad thought a shrink could help me. I just stopped going last year.”

“Oh”

“I know.” Sydney said before unsuccessfully hiding a yawn.

“Come on. You’re going to bed.” Michael said, getting her to stand up. “You can sleep in my bed. I’ll take the couch.”

Sydney nodded slowly. She had reached his door when she turned around. “Michael... it’s a big bed.” She said quietly. He smiled slightly. He asked her if she was sure. She nodded and he followed her into his room.

~*~

Eric Weiss was surprised to see the apartment dark and empty at ten o’clock when he got home from spending time with Nadia.

He was even more surprised to see his best friend’s bedroom door shut. Something wasn’t right. Eric cautiously opened the door, shocked to see a woman in his friend’s bed. Not only that. They were both clothed.

He quietly crept to Michael and shook his shoulder, “Dude... What the hell?” Eric whispered quietly. He looked at the girl and realized it was Nadia’s sister.

:thinking:

ETA: Author's Note: The whole sex "Disorder" thing is weird. I originally put that, cause that's something that really happens and to show how much Jack has screwed up Syd. It doesn't fit though, but I'm just too damn lazy to edit it out, plus if I did the chap would be too short. Just deal with it. :lol:

michael is such a sweetheart! hes so kind to her....but the need sex thing...ah! well it happens to some people...but that was a really good chapteer! i read wrong and i thought nadia was in michaels bed LOL I WAS LIKE WHAT THE HELL? but yeah i loved that chappp sooo much PLEASE update soon!!!!

Back