you guys are lucky

ok so i watch alias like religiously right and im from australia we are only up to the episode were syd's taken to camp williams. i am just dying to know where syd was for those 2 years i'v been reading your theories and they are great is it just me or did anyone else really fell like killing lauren when she dobbed syd in about killing lazarey. anyway you guys are almost finished season 3 thats alright you only have to wait till september for season 4 we have to wait till 2005 its torcher and i it just me or does michael vartan seem to be getting cuter by the minute

I'm also in Oz and think S3 is just starting to get hot. I am trying very unsuccessfully to avoid the spoilers (failing terribly but who cares!) I can't stand the wait.

Think Vaughan is hotter than hot but he needs to start :D instead of :angry: but I quite like the triangle between L,S & V because the tension is great though I still miss Irina and Will.

Don't even talk about S4 in 2005, that will be more torture :(

But what about what channel 7 is doing to us now? I mean it's fantastic that it's now on twice a week, but on the flip side, it means that it'll finish sooner. grrrrr.

And i'm failing miserably with trying to stay spoiler free too, so your not the only one Katie.

And it's also nice to know there is an Aussie contingent here! hey guys!

:P Lauren.

P.S - i would like to point out in this moment in time that it totally sucks having that COW's name! She's giving all the chicks out there who are also named Lauren a bad rep!

I KNOW!!.. I hate being so far behind... and I'm so damn impatient, and can't wait to find out what's going to happen... so then when like the transcripts etc. get posted I get even more anxious to see the eps!!

My friends all think I'm obsessed!.. which, yeah, I kinda am!!... :blush:

It's good to know that there's so many other obsessed Aussies as well!!
But God bless America for posting!! lol

Love

im so sorry...but cant somone from the us mail you tapes or something? yah i know its a long shot, but if u get them before they air...

MVhunny said:
im so sorry...but cant somone from the us mail you tapes or something? yah i know its a long shot, but if u get them before they air...
I have a friend who i talk to on msn who lives in San Fransisco and she offered to send me a tape, but i said no. I mean, we are going to see it eventually. We just have to learn to be paitent.

:P Lauren.

Hi Guys

Im also from OZ and love Alias to death. Just to clarify we havent seen season 3 as yet have we. I kinda got into Alias towards the end of Series 1. Just bought the box set of one and two today so I know what ill be watching for the next few days.
Lets pray they keep Alias and Jennifer on for many years to come.

Cheers ^_^

Hi Guys

Im also from OZ and love Alias to death. Just to clarify we havent seen season 3 as yet have we. I kinda got into Alias towards the end of Series 1. Just bought the box set of one and two today so I know what ill be watching for the next few days.
Lets pray they keep Alias and Jennifer on for many years to come.

Cheers ^_^

Uhhh yeah, I'm from Oz too n we finished S3 in like May or sumthin...

GOD I LOVE ALIAS! lol. i have watched every single episode of every single season w/o fail. I am a MAD s/v shipper and am praying to god that things will b okay between them in S4! I miss the fluffines!!!! lol. I can't wait till S4, wish we didnt have to wait till next year *cries*

Aly xx

Hey whoever responds to this.

We were from Memory about 6 weeks behind you guys.

So we saw the finale if my memory serves me correctly sometime in July.

I am a Huge Alias fan.

I didn't miss an eppy of Season 2 or Season 3.

I love S/V. I quite enjoyed this season. Aside from the appearance of the Cow.

However was good to see an Aussie Actress on a worldwide show.

I can't wait for Season 4. At least JJ is putting my fav couple back together.

Dani :smiley: ;)

re mailing the tapes. The US uses a different VCR format to the rest of the world. Australian VCRs will play British tapes, but not American tapes.

Alias had better not come back until at least the end of February, because I am going to be out of the country until then!

i think its alright that we have to wait til '05 b/c it gives us time to watch the DVDs over and over and also to let go slowly of our obsession.

just think: good things come to those who wait!

Back