do you guys have a poker face?

Poker faces are a must! It's a key ingredient in lying and is always good to have! It allows you to not seem so vulnerable all the time. If your emotions are out there then people can read them which could lead to non-pleasant situations. I definetly have a poker face in certain situations!

That's just my take! :blink:

maybe hes a planter... u know where u plant stuff, and let it grow, then take a tractor and cut it down, pick up the good stuff, and make the rest into hay bail to sale

today my poker face worked!
or kinda worked.
the teacher said my classmates had said i didnt work.
i got mad, but i managed to hide it pretty well.
but after everything was solved, i had to go to the bathroom to cool off.
i

i always have a poker face in class, cause im always talkin and all, and the teachers are always askin me if i was talkin and im like no and they believe me

EXACTLY! I was the same way in high school, I had to act like I didn't nkow what was going on and pretend I didn't hear th teacher when she was tlaknig directly at me

uh.. i wish my teachers hated me, i do suck up, but some of my teachers are obsessed with me or something, always wanting to talk to me when im talkin to my friends or when going to my locker.. and then my teachers always tell my teachers in the next graded how great i am.. and it starts all over again... so im not really lucky if u think of it that way, but hey i never get in trouble for being late or talkin!!

To Katy: The teachers probably know more than you think. Eyeballs in the back of their heads, I'm telling ya. I live with one. :D I should know. My teachers are always accusing me of stuff. In the fourth grade I got accused of cheating but I didn't. I'm always the one who is caught talking, and the teachers are just against me in general. (Once again, I should know. I live with one. :D)

Yeah, there are some people I just get mad around. (CoughMiloCough) I'm kidding. Milo's alright. (But the Sark thing's annoying, and if you don't mind me saying so, that was begging to be closed years before it actually was.) So is Katy, although I haven't liked brown-nosers since my non-friend got out of a detention by crying. Don't take me personally. And if it makes you feel better, tell me to jump off a bridge.

And getting back on the subject of poker faces, I agree with planter. They are really nessisary (excuse me, I can't spell.) I get really ticked when I start laughing at a joke and can't control it. Grr...

I'm a walking emoticon; you know how I'm feeling just by looking at me. My poker face is in the realm of bored/pissed off which doesn't really help. :smiley:

Back