The Amazing Race 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thoughts? i think it's the best reality show out there right now (nominated for an Emmy for Outstanding Reality/Competition Program). right now, Kelly & Jon are first (boo!), Reichen & Chip, Jon & Al, and Jeff & Dave. this thursday (8/7) on THE AMAZING RACE: Teams arrive at the penthouse of a skyscraper, only to discover that they must descend down the side of the building from the balcony...face first. Also, a harrowing Roadblock requires teammates to stay calm while retrieving a clue from a tank teeming with huge sharks. That's easier said than done, especially for Reichen, who's already in the water. Another thing, Kelly & Jon prod Reichen & Chip in order to make them lose their cool. Lastly, a small mistake results in a penalty. Will it be Heather & Eve all over again?

Last week, after a last-place finish and near elimination in the previous two legs, engaged couple Kelly & Jon came roaring back as Teams traveled to South Korea. All four Teams met just miles from the North Korean border, where some racers took an icy plunge in a frozen river. In Seoul, an intricate subway system slowed down best friends David & Jeff, while married couple Reichen & Chip struggled to eat live baby octopi. In the end, Kelly shone as she punched through wood boards, helping her and Jon earn a first place finish. David & Jeff stepped on the Pit Stop mat in last place, but caught a break, as this was the second of three pre-determined non-elimination rounds.

I have a serious dislike for that Kelly girl..grr we even share the same name..

I think I want the clowns to win...
I liked zReichan and Chip at first but now they're getting on my nerves a bit.

Kewii said:
I have a serious dislike for that Kelly girl..grr we even share the same name..

I think I want the clowns to win...
I liked zReichan and Chip at first but now they're getting on my nerves a bit.
yeah, i hate Kelly, and I want the clowns to win too. at first i wanted millie and chuck to win, but they got out (cuz of kelly and jon).

unfortunately, i think they must have won, because my friend saw them on a priceline.com commercial.

they probably did because it always seems that whatever team fights the most with each other always winds up winning.

I love the clowns though! They're totally the team I'm cheering for.

Yes! everyone's pulling for the clowns! Kelly gets on my nerves because of her fighting with Jon, but last year, I loved Flo, dont' ask i'm wierd. and I have to agree with the alliance, i wanted Millie and Chuck to win, but Chuck... i wanted to slap him upside the head, he just doesn't move, i just sometimes want to do things for him because he got on my nerves so much :lol: but love the clowns hope they win.
--Mandy :angelic:

I've been dedicated w/ every season (b/c I loved this show so much!) except for season 4 of course... I've seen a few eps, but I don't remember much.

But I do recall having an immense dislike for Flo!!!!! Was it just me or did she cry every five seconds? And then the second one...I forget names, but I was rooting for a romance...b/w the winner guy and the second place team's girl!

Flo was so funny. She reminds me of Kelly sooooo much because of how they are always complaining. I think it's hilarious listening to those two.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JON AND AL (the clowns) WERE ELIMINATED! :eek:

Current Standings:

1. Jeff & Dave
2. Jon & Kelly
3. Reichen & Chip (because of penalty of 35 minutes for driving to pit stop instead of walking)

i watched the first one and then i watched the seaoson finale of the 3rd one and ive watched about 3 episodes of this one. i think that its a pretty good reailty show but not as good as the mole or celibrity mole

Argh! I was sooooooo hoping that that penalty was going to cost Reichan and Chip. I really wanted the clowns to win! I can't believe they didn't!

I was watching it with my mom. and i was like YES! Chip and Richen are gonna be eliminated. and i yelled felgercarb! really loud when they weren't! NO Fair! why do chip and richen have to stay *cries* i dont' want any of the teams to win now.
--mandy :angelic:

I know! I think I want the other team with the two guys to win now because they're the only ones I can stand. I know it's going to be Kelly and John though. I just know it.

freelancer1 said:
i watched the first one and then i watched the seaoson finale of the 3rd one and ive watched about 3 episodes of this one. i think that its a pretty good reailty show but not as good as the mole or celibrity mole
Yurray! Another fan of the Mole...that was my favorite reality show!

And I watched most of the ep yesterday...and I have to admit, I would have never made it through that tank w/ the sharks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back