The Amazing Race 5

On July 6th, 11 Teams of 2 people, each with a pre-existing relationship, will set out on THE AMAZING RACE around the world to compete for one million dollars. They'll never know where they're going next or what they'll have to do once there. Each pair's relationship will be forever changed by their experience in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.

Once again, we will track the Teams' progress across the globe, chronicling dramatic conflicts and deepening friendships that develop between and within the Teams throughout the grueling competition.

until then, let's discuss the past 4 seasons. ups, downs, etc. plz no spoilers for this season. :cool:

Has anyone been watching this?

I have been. I enjoy it, but I think the show is being a little unfair to Charla (the little person)
I'm not saying that she deserves advantages (like head starts) it's just little things. Like she cant even reach inside the bos with the clue because it's too high. They could at least lower the box, or give her a step.

I'm upset because I'm not in any range to see it. As in i'm not on the North American continent <_< It's my favourite reality tv show too! grrr. but do tell how it is. I'm wondering how Alison is doing seeing that she was in Big Brother as well ...
--Mandy :angelic:

Do you plan on seeing it mystery_chick? I don't want to spoil it for you, but if you're not going to get to see it at all then I'll tell you what's happened

I saw an ep yesterday, and i loved it! Why have I never seen it before? I only watched it because I was grounded and had nothing better to do. How far into this season is it anyways?

i like the father/daughter team.. lol just because in the first ep when he fell and slashed his knee and had to get stitches, i felt bad for him. i was like "are you crazyman? get to a hospital!" but i was also wondering.. if he is this big military guy, why didn't he know to apply pressure to the wound and stop the bleeding?
i also liked allison and donnie.. just because it was funny to watch them fight.

noooo! my team got kicked off!!!! NOO!!
lol but it was funny last week when the twins swam to the pit stop and the host was like "that was quite an entrance.. most people just walk across the shallow water.."

Double Agent said:
noooo! my team got kicked off!!!! NOO!!
lol but it was funny last week when the twins swam to the pit stop and the host was like "that was quite an entrance.. most people just walk across the shallow water.."
haha.

That was hilarious!

Kewii said:
Do you plan on seeing it mystery_chick? I don't want to spoil it for you, but if you're not going to get to see it at all then I'll tell you what's happened
do share Kewii, what happened so far. I'm afraid that i'm only going to be able to catch the last few episodes :(
--mandy :angelic:

A lot of people are saying the show is fixed because Mirna and Charla have been able to do so well.

I don't believe it.

I like Charla, Mirna's a little annoying, but I like that she sticks up for herself.

i don't like charla and mirna. mainly mirna. does anyone else notice how charla does everything? mirna always has some excuse why she can't do the challenges. anyways, i don't like it how they are so sneaky about everything, but if someone else was like that to them it would be a huge deal. colin and christie are this way too.
my favourites are chip and kim because chip is funny, and because they help out other teams, even if it puts them a little behind. i also like brandon and nicole.